𝟗𝟗. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐬

✰✰✰

✰✰✰

"Is everyone packed and ready" the shrill voice of Mrs Weasley rang up the stairs. Elle slammed her suitcase closed just as George walked into the room,
"You coming" he grinned as she sighed loudly trying to heave her heavy case to a standing position.
"Yeah I'm ready" she jumped up and grinned. He just smirked before carefully moving a stray piece of hair away from her face.

"I don't see why we can't just apparate" George muttered "we did it last time and we were fine"
"Yeah but with everything going on"
"Nothing news happened since last time though"
"Well your dad got attacked" Elle shrugged "I'm sure they're just being precautious"
"I guess"

"HURRY UP" Mrs Weasley yelled frantically up the stairs, George rolled his eyes before gently placing his hand on Elle's neck and bringing her in to kiss him.
"Can you two not"
They broke apart to see Fred standing in the doorway with his eyebrows raised. Elle just flipped him off while laughing.
"Locomotor trunk" Elle flicked her wand lightly and her trunk began following her as they paced down the stairs.

"There you are" Molly sighed "ok Remus and Tonks will be here soon, you'll be arriving by the knight bus"
"What's that Elle whispered to George"
"It's a bus" he stated casually,
"No shit Sherlock"
Needless to say, no one got her reference.

Standing in the corridor were Theo and Sirius. Sirius had been very down since Christmas, everyone could tell but no one had said anything. He was a lot worse at being cooped up than Theo who seemed to be coping with it perfectly (apart from the whole not sleeping thing). His bad attitude had put a damper on the already grim household and Elle wasn't particularly upset about leaving.

Usually she'd be excited to go back to school however with exams coming up in a few months, their quidditch team being the worst it had ever been and the reign of Umbridge slowly growing more powerful. Hogwarts didn't seem the best place to be at the moment.
"Right they're here" Molly announced. People started saying their goodbyes.

Elle walked over and hugged her brother,
"Good luck" she muttered to him quietly "my lips are sealed" she added,
"Remember go to McGonagall if anything happens" he whispered so only she could here. Elle nodded confidently before heading out the door.
"Goodbye dear" Molly called as she pulled Elle into a tight hug just like she had done with her own children "keep the twins out of trouble"
"I can't promise that" laughed Elle "they're impossible to control"

✰✰✰

The door to Grimmauld place shut and before Elle knew it, the houses were merging into one until number twelve was no longer there,
"Wotcha" Elle turned to see Tonks grinning at her, she was sporting curly blonde hair today along with bluer eyes and an abundance of freckles. Elle hardly recognised her though she suspected that was the point.
Remus held his arm out over the road with his wand pointing in front of him.