𝟏𝟐𝟓. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐞

✰✰✰

✰✰✰

Tonks and Fred lifted up Layla together as Remus and Athena took Bill. Elle saw the side of the eldest brothers face was badly injured as blood continuously seemed from it. His chin hit against his chest as he was dragged through the corridors.
Elle noticed there were more students there than she had thought there to be. Neville Longbottom was lying on the floor while Luna Lovegood tried to wake him up. Ginny, Ron and Hermione were there as well as they all talked worriedly about what had happened with Harry.

McGonagall rushed off quickly as George walked over to Elle. Without saying a word he pulled her close to him and rested his chin against the top of her neck,
"Are you ok?" He muttered,
"I'm fine" Elle said immediately, she didn't feel any lasting effects from the cruciartis curse. She just remembered the pain.

"I heard you screaming" he sighed "but I couldn't do anything, one of the death eaters had the full body bind curse on me... I tried to get out I really did but I couldn't move"
"George it's ok" Elle pulled away and placed her hands either side of his face "I'm alright"
"Thank god Remus stunned Theo" George kept talking "I'm so sorry Elle"

"George don't apologise" Elle laughed "you have absolutely no reason to say sorry" she linked her hand with his as he nodded at her words,
"Come on we need to check on the others" they walked along the corridors, familiar twisting corridors. Elle wished she could go back to her first year here, everything seemed so carefree and trivial.

The hospital wing was quite crowded but Madame Pomfrey didn't seem to care, she was too busy cleaning the large wound on the side of Bill's face,
"What's going to happen to him?" George asked immediately "if he was bitten by a werewolf but... not a turned werewolf" he turned his question to Remus who shook his head.

"I'm afraid I'm not sure, I've never seen this kind of... behaviour before, it's likely Bill will suffer some consequences"
Ginny sighed sadly as she collapsed into the chair beside bills bed.
Neville was lying a few beds down looking peaky but alright. Luna was sat by his beside staring down at him in concern.

Layla lay a few beds to the left with Tonks next to her. She was just unconscious it had a nasty cut over the length of her forehead. Her patterned arms were linked over each other as she lay there still.
"Why did they come here?" Asked Elle,
"We're not sure yet, McGonagall went to find out what happened" replied Athena.

Silence fell over the ward as Madame Pomfrey began to dab the side of Bill's face with some foul smelling green liquid.
"It's definitely going to scar" She said sadly as everyone stared down in horror at the gashes on the side of the man's face.
"I'm going to find Harry" Ginny spoke. The twins made an attempt to say something but Ginny shook her head at them.

The determined ginger left the room and Elle took the empty seat that she'd left behind. Her legs felt quite weak and tired as she pressed the tip of her chin against her knuckles.
She couldn't forget the look on Theo's face as he'd stared up at her, for a moment he'd realised what was happening, for a moment he'd been himself and not what the other side were making him to be.