𝟏𝟐𝟖. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬

✰✰✰

✰✰✰

The night fell which meant it was time to collect Harry from Privit Drive.
They were travelling by brooms, thestrals and (for Hagrid) a flying motorbike.
According to Moody the plan was simple. There would be eight pairs, one member from each pair would take polyjuice potion turning them into Harry and each would fly to a different safe location.

It seemed easy enough, the death eaters shouldn't know that Harry was being moved that night. There had been a fake tip off suggesting it would be a few days before he'd be taken out of his old 'home'.
They were travelling by the safety of nightfall so they wouldn't be seen, the darkness shadowed them and made it easier to get away.

Fifteen people were coming to get Harry. It seemed overboard but Moody insisted that it would ensure Harry's safety if there were more of them.
Moody, Hagrid, Remus, Athena, Arthur, Tonks, Bill, Layla, Fred, George, Elle, Mundungus, Kingsley, Ron and Hermione were all flying across to little singing to collect him.

They landed in the back garden of the house and walked into the kitchen. Harry was already standing there waiting. Hermione ran over and threw her arms around her friend happily. The rest piled into the kitchen, sitting on the counters or just leaning lazily against them.
"Wotcha Harry" Tonks grinned as she ruffled his hair lightly.

"Right no time for chit chat" Moody grunted as Hermione began a long winded conversation about how rebuilding the burrow was going. They'd been working on it for a while now and it was definitely starting to come together. So far it wasn't as tall as it had been before but it definitely felt the same to be inside, even if it was smaller.
"I didn't realise there'd be so many of you" Harry smiled around to the group.

"There's been a slight change in plan" Moody continued "we'll be flying you over tonight, in pairs we'll be going to a safe house, there's been different ones set up such as Tonks parents house, the Weasley's aunt Muriel's, Kingsley's house"
Everyone nodded although it was only Harry who was unaware of the plan,
"We don't think that Voldemort knows your being moved today, we've tipped him off with a different date but there is a possibility and we never know, so we're taking precautions"

"But" Harry began "if the death eaters are out there won't they catch on immediately if we all go flying towards the safe house"
"There are eight safe houses Potter" Moody muttered "we're all going to a different one"
"Ok well won't they just follow me then" Harry frowned.

"There won't be one you" Moody smirked "there will be eight potters flying out there tonight" as he said it he brought a flask out of his pocket that Elle knew was filled with polyjuice potion.
"No way" Harry protested immediately,
"I told you he wouldn't like it" Hermione sighed.

"It doesn't matter whether he likes it or not"
"I'm not letting you all risk your necks for me" Harry called out,
"None of us fancy it much either mate" George shrugged,
"Yeah what if something goes wrong and we end up looking like a scrawny specky git forever" Fred gasped causing Elle to laugh.