𝟗𝟒. 𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝

✰✰✰

✰✰✰

"Elle"
She was dreaming, but Simone was calling her name.
"Elle"
No she was just imagining it, it was way too dark to be morning.
"Elle"
Someone was lightly shaking her now, or were they.

Elle opened her eyes and jumped immediately to see Professor McGonagall standing at the side of her bed holding a lit candle,
"Professor?" Elle muttered bleary eyed. As her vision focused she could see the teacher was looking pale and worried,
"Is everything ok?" She sat up quickly.
"It's been requested by Mr Weasley that I must wake you as well" she said hurriedly "we need to go now"

Elle jumped up,
"Which Mr Weasley" Elle presumed she knew she answer however she couldn't be sure,
"One of the twins, I can never tell the difference now come in there's little time"
"Must be George" Elle muttered as she grabbed her boots and a jumper pulling them on over her pyjamas hastily and following the teacher down into the common room.

Fred, George and Ginny were already standing there looking alert but confused,
"What's going on?" Elle walked over to George who immediately held her hand tightly,
"They're saying dads being attacked and we have to leave, I said she should wake you too" George muttered quickly,
"Your dads been attacked" Elle gasped, she looked over at Fred and Ginny who looked as though they might be sick "who attacked him?"

"All questions aren't to be answered later" McGonagall stated importantly "you are to go to Grimmauld place by portkey now... don't worry about your trunks I will send them over by floo powder tomorrow".
With that the four of them were following McGonagall briskly through the corridors. They were quiet as to not wake anyone else.
George held Elle's hand tightly as they headed towards Dumbledore's office, she could tell he was scared. Understandably.

✰✰✰

"Fizzing whizbees" McGonagall said clearly to the gargoyles outside his office, they spun round to reveal a large spiral staircase which McGonagall and the students hurried up.
Elle had been in this office a few times however she knew the twins had not, despite all the trouble they got into.
Harry and Ron were standing before Dumbledore's desk. Ron rushed over to his family quickly while Harry just stood there. He looked pale and practically terrified. What was going on.

Suddenly a large Phoenix feather rushed out of the fire and into Dumbledores hand,
"Umbridge is out" Dumbledore muttered quickly to McGonagall "find her and delay her, use any excuse" the teacher rushed off leaving the Weasley kids (along with Elle and Harry) standing in a group in the office.
"You will take a portkey to Grimmauld place" he talked quickly as though they were about to be interrupted.

He pulled an old kettle out of his desk draw and tapped it once with his wand,
"Does mum know yet?" Fred called out,
"Is Dad ok?" Ginny added,
"All your questions will be answered shortly enough but for now you must go"