Chapter 50

Some smut ahead! You have been warned!

~~~Timeskip by Archimedes and his Dove Squad~~~

     "Aiden, what are you doing?"

     "Just come over here, my little firefly..."

     Pyro and I already finished our bubble bath a while ago. After I covered my naked body in a soft, (F/C) bathrobe, he made me sit on a comfy chair in front of the huge mirror. From there, he gently combed my damp (H/C) hair before pulling out a blow dryer.

     "Wait..." I paused for a while. "You're going to do my hair?"

     "Yep, but there's something more to that."

     "What is it?"

     "You'll see..."

     The red-haired mercenary proceeded to do it as I remained in my seat. Observing him by the mirror, I never knew that Pyro had a knack of styling one's hair. Perhaps he got it from playing around with manes of his unicorn plushies? Who knows? After like ten or fifteen minutes, my (H/C) hair was now completely dry, and Pyro took his time to brush it until its texture became silky smooth. But that didn't end there. The adorable pyromaniac surprised me when he inserted something between the strands of my hair.

     "For you, beautiful."

     What he placed above my ear was a bright, red rose that looked like it had been freshly picked from the garden. Seeing that delicate flower in the mirror, I reached up my hand to feel its velvety texture, only to find out it was actually a floral hairpin. Forming a smile on my lips, I embraced the fire mercenary and gave him a small peck on his cheek.

     "Aww Aiden! It's very lovely!"

     "I'm glad you like it, (Y/N)."

     Blushing pink like a Balloonicorn plush, Pyro returned the smile as he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind. Feeling his warmth, I let out a relaxed sigh, resting my head on his chest. At this point, the cute RED teammate nuzzled my hair, taking a whiff of a fresh, sweet scent lingering on it. After a while, his fingers reached out to gingerly caress my cheek.

     "(Y/N)..." He whispered in my ear, making my cheeks develop a tinge of rosy pink. "May I cuddle with you tonight?"

     "Oh?" I looked up at the olive-orbed man. "Why sure, Aiden—Wha?!"

     My sentence got cut off as the unmasked fire mercenary lifted my body in bridal style, carrying me out of the bathroom. Poking his head out of the doorway, he looked at both sides and made sure that the coast was clear before quietly tiptoeing down the dark hallway. That was when I suddenly realized he was heading in a different direction.

     "Wait, Aiden!" I whisper-shouted. "Why are we going this way? My room's over there. What about your friends?"

     "I'm taking you to the other room." He replied. "And don't worry, the RED team's already asleep."

     "But wait...My clothes! I forgot them in the bathroom!"

     "Why need them if you're just with me, firefly?"

     A couple seconds later, Pyro finally arrived at a certain door, turning its shiny knob before carrying me in. Scanning our surroundings, I recognized this room as the same guest room where Spy and I had our alone time; but however, it looked slightly different from before. Ruby red rose petals were strewn all over the floor and comforters, and the room was dimly lit by...vanilla-scented candles? Locking the door and taking a few steps forward, the fire mercenary carefully laid my body on a neatly made bed. While I lied down comfortably on the cotton quilted sheets, the pyromaniac climbed over the beddings, hovering above my form and pinning down his hands next to both sides of my head.