Chapter 82

Ending inspired by a certain movie. Enjoy!

~~~Timeskip by Concheror Soldier~~~

(Third Person P.O.V.)

     The warm, summer sun glowed upon their faces as Spy led (Y/N) away from the house, having his arm wrapped around her waist. While at it, he couldn't help but to stare down at his partner, as if spellbound by her elegant appearance.

     "Mon Dieu..." The Frenchman thought to himself. "Did the heavens bestow an eternal reward upon me? Because now, I have the goddess of love and beauty right by my side..."

     As soon as they arrived at their vehicle parked beneath a tree, the support mercenary reached out to pull a door handle on the passenger's side; but before doing so, he looked into her (E/C) eyes as if about to ask something.

     "(Y/N), I have a special request before ve go." Spy stated. "May ve take pictures?"

     "Pictures? With your phone?" She asked.

     "Oui." He nodded. "S'il vous plaît, mon amour."

     "Of course, Laurent."

     Smiling, the French teammate gently took (Y/N)'s hand in his gloved one, guiding her in another direction from their car.

     "I know vhere ve can do it." He resumed leading the way. "Not far from here."

~~~Few minutes later~~~

(Your P.O.V.)

     Blocks away from home, we eventually arrived at a park known for its crystal clear river and elaborate gardens. Indeed, it was the same place where not only the RED team and I had a picnic, but also where they confessed their feelings to me.

     "Ah...here ve are." He glanced around his surroundings until he spotted a bench. "Ve can start zhere."

     We both walked over to a stone gazebo and sat down, taking a breath of fresh air infused with a light, floral scent of blossoms nearby. While I fixed the skirt part of my dress, letting it trail down to the granite floor, the Frenchman pulled out his mobile device and turned on a camera feature.

     "Over here, amour."

     I looked to where he was holding his smartphone and gave a soft smile. Spy wrapped an arm around my form, bringing me closer until my head rested against his. Once ready, he snapped a selfie on the screen, which then displayed a result so neat that no editing was necessary.

     "Very nice..." The support teammate commented. "Another one, (Y/N)?"

     I nodded and got ready for a second picture; but this time, I didn't expect that sneaky man ending it by pressing a kiss on my cheek.

     Snap!

     A picture showed up, causing my face turn crimson. Noticing my reaction, the Frenchman let out a chuckle before standing up.

     "Très adorable..." He held out a hand for me to grab. "Zhink you can pose for me?"

     "Pose?" I slowly stood up as my fingers interlocked with his. "Like a model?"

     Seeing him nod in response, I agreed to his request and was about to step out of the gazebo. However, just right before I could, he held me back.

     "Stay here..." He moved outside and turned around to face me, holding up his phone. "Now strike a pose."

     To start it off, I twirled a little to let the trail of my dress flow, showing off its beaded details and shimmering sequins under the sun. The Frenchman made sure to capture this moment at every possible angle, an artistic ability that any photographer would have to feature works in sources like fashion magazines.