𝟒𝟎 - 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐆𝐨

a/n

Ok, a good song I found for you to listen to when reading this is "wait" by M83, I think it fits really well! (read slowly if you want to get the timings completely perfect)

"You do have your moments Skywalker" I praised, as he smirked back at me. "I don't have any clothes for swimming though" I huffed, the outfit I wore now was one of the last ones I had left, I hadn't expected we would be here on Naboo for so long and I had packed in such a hurry that I didn't have time to consider the possible weeks we would be spending out here whilst chaos raged on Coruscant.

"Who said anything about clothes?" He grinned boldly.

"Haha, nice try but I don't think passing citizens would be as pleased as you to see me naked" I replied, raising an eyebrow.

"Ok fine, here you can wear my under-tunic" He dropped his robes to the floor then proceeded to lift his top off over his head. The view that followed left my eyes widened and jaw dropped as I stared endlessly into his toned abs that looked like they had been carved by angels and his tanned skin that seemed to have been painted perfectly by the suns rays.

"(y/n)?"

I blinked a few times and shook my head as I attempted to get the euphoric images out of my head. I suddenly realised Anakin had been holding out his under-tunic out for me to change into for the past ten seconds.

"oh, um yes thank you" I blushed.

I tried to wriggle out of my clothes as quickly as possible before an innocent bystander got a flash of more than they bargained for. Inevitably though, I got entangled in the sleeves and various holes of my top as I struggled for a second.

Giving up, I called over "UGH, Anakin?"

He noticed the battle commencing between my clothes and I and hurried over to assist.

"Yep, got it" He assured me as he untwisted and pulled the top over my head. As it came off, it pulled the ponytail loose so that my hair fell down in a cascade of (y/h/c).

Anakin tucked the strands that had fallen across my face behind my ear. He took the under-tunic and helped me put it on. It was just long enough to reach the top of my thighs and I instantly noticed Anakin's comforting scent radiating from it.

"hm, how does everything manage to suit you so perfectly" he said referring to the new oh-so-stylish outfit as he held his hand to his chin and observed me for a second, smiling.

"Ok, stop flirting you. Come on" I teased and started my run up. I shot forward a few steps then leapt high up off the edge of the rock that we stood on above the water, I somersaulted twice in the air then perfectly dived into the lagoon far below.

The water was cold, but a good cold. The kind of cold that makes you gasp for a second when you're under, but when you eventually come back up to the surface, you feel awake and refreshed.

When I came back up, Anakin had already jumped in beside me. I splashed him right in the face and he only returned the favour with a huge tsunami-like wave that almost buried me underwater.

"OK, YOU'RE GOING TO REGRET THAT" I screeched

Using the force, I lifted a bucketful of water up into the air, let him observe it hovering above him for a second, then dropped it flat onto his face.

His expression filled with rage for only a second but then cracked into a smile as we burst out laughing. He chose to be the bigger man and didn't retaliate as much as I attempted to provoke him. Instead, he came up with a new idea.