𝟓𝟒 - 𝐁𝐨𝐥𝐝

Hours later into the night and not one of us had even thought about sleep from the second we left the temple, delving down into the city of Coruscant.

"Ok, here we are" He declared.

Anakin followed as I grasped onto his hand behind my back.

We weaved through the entrance and brushed against other partygoers and life-loving or life-hating citizens, depending how you would people who loved to drink away their sorrows into the midnight hours.

"Alright baby, I'm going to get us a drink, you go find us a seat at the bar" Anakin said putting his hands on my shoulders before brushing past me towards the not-so-welcoming droid bartender.

Nodding, I made my way over to the two inviting stools that beckoned me to sit.

Plopping myself down excitedly on the leather seat, I spun round eagerly so that my elbows rested back on the bar railing and I could take in the nightclub for its full glory.

It's not everyday us Jedi get a night off and considering the year Anakin and I had, I'd say a night to let go was pretty well-deserved.

Ruby red, bittersweet orange, ivory yellow, emerald green, indigo blue, plum purple and rose pink lights danced up the walls in time with the energised music and animated shoes on the dancefloor.

Cackles of hysteria and rumbles of conversation flew at me from every angle.

Revealing, sparkling outfits and species of all shapes and sizes gave my eyes the experience of their life as they jumped from one person to the next, taking this alien new place into view.

I could sense my body being scanned and surveyed from a view not-so-subtle men peeping from the dark corners but that didn't worry me...WHY WOULDN'T THEY? I DIDN'T SPEND HOURS GETTING READY TO NOT LOOK HOT.

Besides if anyone tired anything I would gladly pull their eyeballs from their sockets, that is if I could get to them before Anakin had.

And as quickly as that thought arrived, it dived back into the champers of my mind as my god-of-a-husband swooped in beside me, a drink in each hand.

He handed me the crystal glass with the mouth-watering beverage inside.

"Hmm, I didn't think nightclubs were your sort of scene" I retorted, keeping my gaze out to the dancefloor as he rested on the stool beside me.

"I guess new and improved Anakin comes with some big surprises"

"Pfft, you can say that again" I muttered, bringing the glass to my lips and smirking as I took a sip.

He laughed, shaking his head "hm. You're a bold one Mrs Skywalker"

"Oh? and is that a bad thing?" I shifted my head round slightly to face him, raising my eyebrow whilst swallowing another sip of my drink.

He gave me a simple shrug of his shoulders and turned his head and gaze away from me, trying to contain his suspicious smile, clearly ignoring my question to wind me up.

"Oh you want to see bold?" I said stomping up onto my feet and downing the last chug of my drink with a wince as it burned down my throat like the lava on Mustafar...no. Not Mustafar, we don't talk about that place.

He darted his eyes to me momentarily, clearly intrigued.

I leant forward and gave him a pat on the thigh before spinning round on my heels and marching to the dancefloor, not before shooting the DJ a wink as the surrounding music volume increased.

My heels clicked against the smooth floor before I quickly flicked them off to the side for extra mobility.

Yup. I was about to dance. There was no going back now, my body had already overthrown my brain entirely and was a pretty vicious ruler.