𝟒𝟐 - 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐉𝐞𝐝𝐢

"Master (y/l/n), is it true you and Master Skywalker are getting married?" the youngling Liana asked as she spoke up from what was meant to be silent meditating.

We had been settled back into Coruscant five days as the wedding loomed only 2 days away. I was in the middle of teaching younglings how to meditate and reach for the force when this little girl asked the question.

"oh, how did you hear about that?" I replied in shock

"EVERYONE has heard about it" another spoke up,

"I see, um then yes it is true. But come on, back to meditating"

Things went silent again but only for a moment before Liana spoke again "we always hoped you two would get together" she grinned.

"Wha- you did?"

"whenever we would have training with Master Skywalker he jumped at any mention of your name and always got distracted whenever you walked past, it was only a matter of time until you finally ended up together" she turned and pointed to another of the children "see! I told you they were in love"

I smiled to myself at lianas comment about Anakin. I mean, it's not like I was any different though, any mention of Anakin's name would have my heart rate soaring and cheeks blushing at just the thought of him.

As much as I did want to talk to them about it all, I had teaching to do "right, we can talk more about this another time, I'm sure master skywalker would be happy to answer all your questions but for now, meditate, feel the force surround you, let it guide you, and...silence"

I inhaled and exhaled slowly as I levitated off the ground slightly with my legs crossed in peaceful concentration.

Then suddenly a knock on the door came and threw me out of my deep thought as the force around me was interrupted and I fell to the floor hard on my butt.

"UGH, what now? come in!" I called to the other side of the door, clearly irritated.

Anakin's hands curled round the door as he stepped into the room with his arms crossed, standing tall.

"Oh Anakin, it's you" I sighed with happiness to see him.

The same day we returned home a few fays ago, Anakin was instantly called to an urgent issue in the Coruscant underworld and since then, I only saw him when he came home later every night then left early again in the morning.

"Hi kids" He smiled down at the children "sorry to interrupt, do you mind if I borrow-"

"your fiancé" on of the children giggled from saying it out loud.

Anakin smirked "yes, my fiancé" he beamed.

"Master skywalker, Master (y/l/n) said that you'd answer our questions about your wedding" Liana said hopefully.

"Well if you let me borrow her for just a second, maybe I will" he negotiated playfully.

"Ok kids back to meditating" I said, getting up and walking out into the hallway with Anakin, shutting the door behind me.

"what's going on? is everything ok?" I asked in a nervous tone, I knew today was his free day when he had planned to talk with Padme regarding wedding arrangements.

"They were asking about us? that's so-" his mind started to wonder.

"Anakin" I said sternly.

"Oh right, yes sorry. Padme is freaking out, she said something about a dress, flowers...band, I'm not exactly sure, she was speaking very fast but she needs you, she's going into some sort of wedding planning meltdown"