𝟓𝟕 - 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

"You've got to be kidding me" I huffed, springing my hands to my hips whilst observing the monstrosity that was the dress Obi-Wan held out before me.

"If this mission is going to succeed, we need to do it to the best of our ability, and that includes you letting go of your pride for a moment and putting this on" he replied, pushing the maid uniform into my chest as I took it reluctantly.

"Ok remind me again why I need to wear this?" I sighed, looking to Anakin who was trying to conceal his laughter at my unrest beside Obi-Wan.

"Anakin and I will greet the Queen Celestina as allies of the empire, looking to buy some of her glorious weapons, we offer you as a worker, a gift for her, to earn her trust and get you in and amongst the palace whilst we collect the oh-so-important empire weaponry data files"

I reluctantly nodded in understanding and with a sigh, trudged into one of the confined changing rooms.

As the three of us onboard one of the undercover transports dashed through hyperspace en-route to the planet Wobani, I finally emerged from the changing room a few minutes later.

Anakin and Obi-Wan had also changed into their appropriate outfits. My husband sporting a handsome, sophisticated, all-black suit with his best friend dressed in almost completely matching besides its cream and white colours.

With a swift smirk and a look up-and-down Anakin walked over to me.

"Don't go getting any ideas Skywalker" I tutted, referring to the entirely inappropriate maid attire.

"What?" he responded innocently before coming round behind me and draping his arms over my shoulders, resting his chin on the crown of my head "I think you look cute"

"Alright, alright you two, can't be acting all lovey-dovey when we get there. I'm afraid we will have to save that sort of thing for the queen"

I huffed "this is going to be fun"

The planet we were approaching seemed completely desolate, grey and filled with mud that was of course with the exception of the glorious palace that contrasted the rest of its dull surroundings.

Landing and making our way to the main entrance, I took the castle in for all its glory.

It shimmered a calm purple yet the exterior still gave off a rather intimidating feel as the sunlight glinted off the sharp, glorious spires and the colossal windows as dark as the night sky beckoned us to come forward.

We paced up the stone steps and I finally, reluctantly let go of Anakin's hand as the grand entrance doors swept open.

I had to restrain my jaw from completely detaching from my face as we marched up through the ginormous throne room. The patterned, painted ceiling reached up what seemed like hundreds of metres above our heads and the only lights the room offered came peaking through the large, mauve stained windows, telling stories untold in their wistful depictions.

"Ahhh marvellous, you're here!" a voice, smooth like liquid gold echoed.

At the end of the room sat some sort of goddess-looking figure, poised at a glorious throne.

Great. You know, I was hoping she would be some sort of monstrous cyborg but no, of course she is an utterly stunning human being.

Her voluminous, champagne, loose curls cascaded over her right shoulder and her royal blue gown fell to the floor but with no failure at accentuating her curves and every inch of perfection that chose to occupy her annoyingly pretty self.

I could already picture that cherry red lipstick smothered all across Anakin's face as I was forced to watch in agony.

Let the torture commence.