I have to go home.

JEFF'S POV: 

     School finally ended!! Liu, Jack and I were starting our walk home. Jack kinda lagged behind and he looked lost in thought. I wonder what he is thinking about. He's been like this all day. I gently put a hand on his shoulder, which startled him for a bit till he eventually relaxed, moving closer to me. 

    When we arrived down our street, Jack stopped in his tracks. He kept his gaze to the ground. He looked very troubled, I might add. I stopped as well, facing my friend. Liu did not realize we stopped till a couple meters away. "Is everything okay?" my brother asked, concerned. 

    Jack did not bother to reply as he maintained his glare upon the ground. I decided to wave Liu away as I answered, "We'll meet you at the house." Liu just shrugged and continued walking. 

     A gruff voice I didn't instantly recognized muttered, "There will be no "we"...." 

     "What?" I was taken aback. 

     Finally, Jack decided to look up to meet me stare. His eyes looked glazed, like he was going to cry any second. Jack opened his mouth to say something, but then closed it again. He did this several times till I just spit out, "Just say it." 

     Jack looked anywhere but my eyes as he said softly, "I need to go home." 

     This was not what I was expecting. "But your father?" I tried to reason with him. "He's abusive. He'll hurt you. And I will never forgive myself if he did. You can live with us if you like?" 

     Jack merely scoffed. "I have to go home." he added more force into his tone. 

    "Please don't." I went to grab for his hand, which he allowed. 

     "I'm sorry Jeffy." Jack was on the verge of tears. "I can't depend on you and your family forever." I sighed in defeat. "But I'm very glad you and Liu welcomed me for the weekend." This made me smile a bit till I lost it as I realized I cannot protect Jack forever... just like he basically said. 

     "Okay." I murmured. 

     "Bye then...." Jack said as he was about to turn around. 

    "Wait!" I don't know why I did it, but a moment of courage rushed through my veins. I checked to see if Liu was still standing nearby. Thankfully, it seemed he was already home. Jack turned back around to face me. The second he did, I gripped behind Jack's neck and forced my lips on his. The kiss did not last long, but I could definitely taste the sweetness upon his lips, unlike the dare one from before. Jack looked completely shook as his cheeks turned bright red. "Bye then," I purred into his ear as I sashayed towards my house. I do not know what got into me that day. Just do not question it.... 

     As I was getting closer to my house, I could still see Jack standing frozen behind where it all happened. His fingers was touching his lips. I totally hope I did not screw things with our friendship. 

    All I'm saying is that I know he is gay, and I know I am gay. Plus, I know I have a major crush on Jack. 

    That is a fact. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Sorry for the shorter chapter, I'm just losing motivation!!! DX Hope you all still enjoyed it, and if you, did votes or even comments would be greatly appreciated :)