Or you shall forever lose your chance...

JEFF'S POV: 

     It's been DAYS now since I last saw Jack as he marched away from my house. Honestly, it felt more like years!!! It was a dull Wednesday and my family was about ready to leave this small town I called my home... though I honestly hated it. If it was not for some particular boy... I'd probably be quite glad to move. But I was not glad and I was not gonna move. Periot!! 

    I knew Jack was avoiding school and me. If I'm being frank... he should stop doing that. It was finally the end of the school day as Liu and I took our usual walk home from school. It was probably gonna be our last walks, if I'm being honest. Ya see, dear readers, I have a plan that I've been conjuring up over the bitter long weekend (at least for me) and by the way, it is a very STUPID plan. But what do you expect from lil' old Jefferey Woods? Exactly. 

    When my big bro and I arrived home, there were already the moving guys coming to pack our crap. I was pissed at the sight. As we approached closer, I could see my parents herding men back and forth and giving them orders of how and where to pack our stuff. Liu could see me seething with rage, and before I approached my parents, Liu put a firm hand on my chest. "Calm down," Liu nearly begged as I landed daggers at my parents. "It's not worth it." I let Liu's words slide by as I pretended to go along. This will not affect me for long. It's in my plan after all. 

    Liu and I entered the house, ignoring my parents and entering in our own rooms to do our homework. But, I mean, does homework really matter at this point? Our last day at this school is going to be in two days. So, whether or not I complete my work, it will not matter in the long run. The only good thing I got out of this move is that I will not have to work with Nina on the project. Thank god!! 

    It still really bothered me that Jack couldn't even show up to school to at least spend the last days of class with me. I wished I could have past notes with Jack in our classes, after all. Ever since he came into my life, stuff has never been the same... especially those boring lectures I shared with him. I felt abandoned, frankly. Deep down, I knew why he did that. Maybe I would have done the same if I were in his shoes. It is really hard to say good-bye to someone you love... I never knew that till now. I'm gonna make sure that never happens, though. I cannot and it will not. I will forever be there with Jackie. And he will be there for me... right? Oh please, don't doubt yourself now, Jeff!! 

    The plan has to start tomorrow. You need to get your grip on yourself and put it into action. 

    Or you shall forever lose your chance...

AUTHOR'S NOTE: We are coming close to the end!! I'm so glad for those who have stuck through!! I apologize if the last chapters are rather short... I guess I'm trying to make the story last a little longer DX