It's Time I be Honest with You..

JACK'S POV: 

     Jeff said everything was complicated. But I could tell it wasn't quite as so. I knew he probably wouldn't tell me the truth. So I took my chance and kissed him. Though I was tipsy, I was quite confident of what I was doing. Even the last time... I knew what I was doing.

   At first, I regretted my decision. Maybe this was not the best decision. But then I felt Jeff kissing me back as he gripped the back of my hair, pulling me towards him. Then I felt himself try to force his tongue into my mouth, as I gladly except. I had no idea how long we were kissing, but it felt like an eternity. Only when we were out of breath did we break apart. And that was when I said, "I love you." As I was looking at Jeff, I decided that should have been an internal thought. Jeff looked scared, and I'm sure I've ruined whatever we had going on between us. His eyes were nearly bulging out of his eye sockets. Yup, I'm sure I lost a friend....

   But then he said something that completely startled me. "I love you, too," he stated back. I was not at all expecting this. Jeff loves me back, too? We ended up kissing again, this time more passionately. After that, I couldn't quite remember what happened. Blame the alcohol, I guess. I ended up blanking out. 

     I woke up to a bed I did not recognize. At least at first, anyways. The sun was blinding my eyes as I opened my eyes. But then shouts from downstairs reminded me where I was... the Woods family. The moment I realized this, I immediately recognized the smell... Jeff. I stretched as my limbs cracked from the awkward position I was sleeping in. I was about to leave the room till a specific somebody entered in. 

   "Oh, I thought you were sleeping," Jeff mumbled. He was holding a tray with scrambled eggs and bacon. 

    "The sun woke me up," I replied honestly. 

    "Well.." Jeff seemed... nervous. "I made you breakfast." More like breakfast in bed as Jeff handed me the tray, forcing me to stay in bed. I was absolutely delighted. It smelled so good, after all. I gladly took the tray, immediately digging into the meal. 

    Jeff was watching me as I ate the breakfast. I felt my cheeks brighten as Jeff never took his eyes off of me. Was there something on my face. After some time, Jeff took a seat by my side. He looked troubled. But I decided it was none of my business. Then he opened his mouth to say, 

     "It's time I be honest with you..."

AUTHOR'S NOTE: sorry for such a short chapter... as I said before, I'm kinda losing motivation. Plus my hair dye is taking some time to arrive and that is worrying me... I want to be Jeff the Killer for Halloween so bad DX