And I would never look back...

JEFF'S POV: 

     What else could I say but that I was in deep trouble the moment I was home? 

     I was confined to my room by my own neglectful parents!! Even Liu was ashamed of me the moment my parents told him the news. I tried to tell him that I didn't even remember hurting Randy and his goons. I'm sure, even if I did it consciously, that he'd approve. So now it looks like everyone was against me. Deep down, I knew it was better that way. 

    As I was being confined, that meant I wasn't even allowed out of my room for dinner time. So I spent the rest of the night with a grumbling stomach. Thankfully, those idiots didn't know I stole another bottle of liquor. Little to say, I past out after drinking too many shots. Hah, suckers!!!!!!!

     The next day I was awoken by my alarm clock. Like the usual routine, I was getting ready for school. It was not till I actually looked at my backpack did the day before ran into my mind and I remembered that I was suspended. That kinda sucked... I mean it wasn't my fault. Randy took out the knife first.. but it's like everyone thinks he is the victim. Even as I looked myself in the mirror that day did I see the healing cut on my face. I honestly don't know how that occured, but I could only suspect Randy was the cause of it. 

    So I ended up watching Liu out of my window as he walked out onto the street early that morning to march off to his last day at this shitty school. He looked quite glum as he walked off, but  I promised myself that morning, if he were ever to be glum again, it sure as hell wouldn't be because of me. I made sure to get a strong look at my big brother, because I had no idea whether it would be the last time I ever saw him. I just want the best for Liu, after all. And I'm sure it is not me that would make the best of him. He is such a likeable person, I'm sure he make friends at his new school and completely forget about me. 

     I was basically locked in my room for the whole morning. I distracted myself with my good ol' liquor and the internet. Not too much liquor, of course... there were things to be done. It wasn't till the afternoon did the parents leave the house. The packer guys were still marching back and forth with our stuff and stuffing it into the moving van. I was glad when they left by then. Time to put my plans into action....

     The guys packing my house did not seem to notice the lanky teen, that was me, stumble out of his house. There were absolutely blind to my presence, and for once I was glad. You see, my parents had two cars. And, well, they left off in only one car. So with the pack of stuff I thought I would need, including my liquor, clothes (including white hoodies and band tees), food, and stolen cash from my parents, I dashed towards the car left at the drive through. With the keys slightly shaking in my jittery hands, I hid behind the car so no one would see me. I looked back and forth, making sure the coast was clear. 

    Then I clicked on the button to unlock the car, quickly through my stuff into the backseat, and started the engine. Without checking both ways, I drove the car out of the driveway and onto the streets. 

    And I would never look back since.