Superbats - he comes out to you (superman sister)

You knew you brother Clark is in a romantic relationship he had told you about it over the phone, and when you two hang out when he came home or when you went to go see him. Who had many questions about this special someone in your brother life but he was not given anymore clues.

Y/n " okay so why are we having this fancy dinner again"

Clark " I just want to have a special dinner with my sister just the two of us"

Y/n " Clark dorm lie to me there a third person's joining us there's are three mean on the table"

Clark " fine you win baby sister there is nothing I can hide from you..... well you going to be the special person I have been speaking about"

Y/n " oh cool"

Clark " before my date get here I want you to know he very important to me and I know you might not approve..."

Y/n ' Clark listen I love you no matter what and I'm happy you found someone you love"

Clark " thanks baby sister"

Clark " okay here he is" you soon saw Bruce Wayne walking over to you table and you looked at your brother to see him smiling,

Y/n " so you and Bruce Wayne I like it"

Bruce " hey Clark sorry I'm late"

Clark " hey Bruce I will like you to meet my baby sister y/n"

Y/n " hello"

Bruce " oh yes I have heard great things about you from Bruce and many scientists at Wayne company"

Y/n " well I hope it all good things"

Bruce " yes it all good things it finally good to meet one of Clark family members"

Y/n " hey I'm just happy to finally meet you because Clark has told me a lot about you over the phone"

Bruce " well he has talked about you lot since you are his baby sister" the dinner had went well between you and Bruce Wayne and you are happy your brother found someone he loves at will keep his secret. You were more happy at Bruce found someone that will treat him right as well.

Later at night

Y/n " you and him make a great couple Clark"

Clark " thank you and now I have to tell mother the news"

Y/n " she going to be happy for you Clark"

Clark " you are right and hey maybe I can finally meet your mysterious guy"

Y/n " sure when you come home for your next visit"

Clark " deal"