Once Upon a Boy in a Box

Hello my lovely readers. Author here. I want to thank you for giving my book a chance, I very much appreciate it. This is the first book I've written on Wattpad so I have a few rules I want to set before you start reading.

First, I don't want any negative comments. If you have something bad to say, just do me a favor and quit reading my book. Nobody is forcing you to read it. It's purely for entertaining purposes.

Secondly, DO NOT COPY MY BOOK! Plagiarism is against the law and you will be punished for it.

Thirdly, just enjoy and read onwards my lovely readers :)

Now, onto the story :)

Thanks for reading my first author's note :)

 Cover done by mollyhope. She's awesome at making covers so if you need one done, contact her.

_____________________________________________________________

Once Upon a Boy in a Box

Xera's P.O.V.

 I walked out of my house and shut the door behind me. I needed to go out and get some fresh air. I go towards the end of my driveway and start walking down the road.

As I was walking, I started thinking about all the little things in my life. Like what I should make for dinner and when the next time my cousins are planning on stopping by.

All my thoughts stopped as I heard a rustling noise. I turn my head to see a big screen TV box. Carefully

I approach the box and bend down while checking out the inside of it.

I stare in shock as I see a boy laying in there completely butt naked. Well, this isn't an everyday situation.

"Hello?" I muttered quietly, wondering if I'll get or response or if he's dead.

The boy opens his eyes and looks at me. He looks exhausted and scared.

Well, he isn't dead. I back away from the box some and sit on the ground a couple feet away from it.

"What's your name?" I question him.

He doesn't reply to me and just looks at me. I smile slightly at him and hold out my hand. He looks at it weird.

"Let's go back to my place where we can get you cleaned up and some fresh clothes."  Surprisingly, he nods and crawls out of the box. I quickly turn around so I don't see his manhood and he laughs lightly.

"Robby."

I turn around to look at him and try my best not to look at his little friend. I slightly tilt my head in confusion.

"Huh?" is that really the smartest thing I can make come out of my mouth?

"My name is Robby," he states again. Not seeming the least bit annoyed.

"Oh, well hi. My name is Xera."

He opened his mouth to talk but a howl in the distance interrupted him. His eyes went wide instantly and he started looking around.

Not knowing what he's getting worked up about, I taunt him. "Uhh...Robby, are you scared of wolves?"

He quickly responds "No...are you?"

I shake my head, with my eyes never leaving his face, "No, I kind of like them."

Robby spins his hand in a circle with his finger pointing down, motioning for me to turn around.

"What?"

"Turn around Xera."

I hesitantly do as he says and turn around.

A few second later, my arm is bumped by something. I turn around and see a white wolf behind me. This makes my eyes go wide and I start crawling away from it until I notice its' eyes. They look exactly like Robby's.

"Robby?"

The wolf comes towards me and lies sideways next to me. I stand up and climb on him.

 Don't ask, that's just what I thought I was supposed to do.

Which was right, considering he got up and started running down the road.

 I started telling him which way to run to get to my house.

 We got there within five minutes and I jump off his back.

 I run towards the door and unlock it then walk in. Robby followed me but remained in wolf form.

 I went to my room and pulled out some socks, boxers, guy gym shorts, and a baggy t-shirt then walked to the bathroom and put them in there.

"Robby!"

He walks in the bathroom a couple of seconds later and I throw a towel on the floor next to him.

"Change back into a human so I can talk to you and cover yourself with the towel," I order.

He nods at me and I turn to the shower.

 I try to get it to the perfect temperature so he won't get burnt when he gets in.

"I guess I'm supposed to take a shower. Do I smell bad?" he asks, almost sounding offended.

I shake my head, "No but you are dirty and left mud tracks all over my house."

He chuckles, which sounds like velvet and chocolate, "Sorry."

"Just take a shower and I'll go get your bed ready."

He got this expression on his face that made him look like a dog who is confused. Well, good comparison considering he can transform into a wolf. "Bed? I didn't know I was staying the night."

"You aren't going back to live in a cardboard box," I say sassily back to him.

I walk out of the room and towards my bedroom. I pull out a blow up mattress and get some blankets out of my closet. I make his temporary bed and decide to go out and clean up his footprints. They go from the front door, to my bedroom, down the hall somewhere you can see him stop and turn around, then finally to the bathroom.

 I grabbed the swiffer and started working on the floors. I got done in about 15 minutes then put everything away. I'm happy that I have hardwood floors.

 I went to my room and plopped down on my bed exhausted. I closed my eyes for a couple moments just relaxing. I heard the shower turn off so I sat up and looked around the room. I spotted a giant fish pillow and smiled. Robby is a wolf, I think he would like to sleep with a fish. I get up and grab the pillow throwing it on his bed.

"I think he will like it" I said to myself out loud.

"Yeah, the fish was a nice touch."

Not expecting someone to respond back to me, I spun around and saw Robby standing in the doorway wearing the clothes I gave with and a smirk on his face. All I could do was smile back innocently and give him a sheepish smile.

Crawling into my skin that he just made me jump out of, I realize just how tired I am. "Okay, bed time. You can sleep with the fish."

"That's loving," is his witty response.

I just shook my head and climbed into bed.

"Good night Robby."

"Night," he replied. He switched off the lights and crawled into the makeshift bed on the floor.