It Matters How This Ends Part 26

"Well, for about...for about 2 hours until I realized I didn't want anybody but you."

I was so confused.

"What????"

"We hooked up once, months ago. It was before I knew I couldn't fuck and drink away my pain. It was before I realized nobody could ever replace you."

"Wait, so why is a random one night stand calling you?"

"I guess she just never got over me."

I sighed;

"I feel so stupid. I'm sorry. You don't deserve this. I'm souch an idiot.", I looked down at the ground.

Piper placed her hands on my chin and pulled it up;

"Hey, hey. It's okay. I would probably do the same thing."

"I feel like shit. I'm so sorry, Pipes."

"Stop apologizing, I kinda like it when you're jealous.", she smiled at me and kissed me;

"Al, your leg!"

I looked down and saw that the coffee had burned me a bit.

"It's okay, don't worry about it. As long as you're still mine."

Piper didn't smile and she didn't laugh. She looked me in the eyes with a serious look on her face.

"Pipes?"

She got down on her knee and started kissing my burned thigh.

"What are you doing?", I laughed.

"Shut up and enjoy it", she mumbled.

Her lips slowly made their way up to my upper thigh and then....Before I knew it, we were having sex all over the bathroom. I lifted her up on the sink and kissed her neck..her ears..her cheeks..her lips..her collar bone...her breasts...her belly button...She pushed me off her into the bath tub and climed on top of me.

"Wait, you're not the top", I tried to argue, but it was no use.

She was the boss in that moment, and she loved it.
So did I.

Half an hour later, both of us laying in the tub, covered in the shower curtain I ripped off earlier. I didn't know what to say. I felt so stupid. Piper could sense my discomfort and placed her hand on mine. Her fingers gently stroked it. She took my hand and kissed it.

"Promise me you'll let this go. Everything's okay. You're just a caring fiancée.", she said in a kind tone.
I looked at her and kissed her cheek. I got out of the bath tub, grabbed her hand and gently pulled her out of it;

"I know how I can make it up to you. Get dressed, we're leaving in 10 minutes."