It Matters How This Ends Part 59

"Hello?"

"Piper! It's me."

"Alex!? Where are you? What happened? Where did they take you? Are you going to prison? Oh God, please tell me you're not going to prison. I'm not doing life without you again, Al. I'm gonna have to get locked up, too, so we can be together. Shit Alex, what did you do!?"

"First of all, hello to you, too. I'm doing horrible, thank you for asking. Now calm down and listen to me."

"Yes, yes. Tell me."

"I need you to come down to the police station and bring $4.000"

"What?! You've been there for one day and you already owe money?! Have you been dealing heroin again?!"

"Fuck, Pipes. Just..I don't have time to explain. Just bring the money. And please, hurry."

Everything got silent.

"Piper? Are you still there?"

"Yes. I'm just in shock."

"You can be in shock later. Just hurry!"

Beep beep beep beep. The line got disconnected.

"Shit!"

"What did your little girlfriend say?", Davis snuck up behind me.

"Why the fuck did you do that for? I thought you wanted me out as soon as possible."

"I do. I just couldn't listen to your annoying voice anymore. Let's go. Back to your cell."

He grabbed my arm and threw me in.
I sat in there for a good hour, when I head a familiar voice.

"Where is she? Alex?!"

I got up from the bench and grabbed the bars of the cell;
"Piper!"

She saw me and ran towards me.

"Alex! It's so good to see you. Are you okay?"

"Not so fast.", Davis came after her and stood between me and her;

"Where's the money?"

"It's in my wallet. Where do you think it is? Probably not up my ass.", Piper said and leaned her head to the right, so she could make eye contact with me.

"I can see you're a bitch, too.", Davis said to her and pointed at the desk near the entrance;
"Pay up."

"Wow, it's like being back in Litchfield, isn't it?", she winked at me and left towards the desk. She signed some papers, opened her wallet and signed some more papers.

"Alright, Vause, you're free to leave. And please don't ever make me see your face again. It's excrutiating to look at."

"Oh, don't worry. I would rather have my arm broken by a psychopath all over again than to have to deal with your small dick.", I smiled at him and walked to Piper.