It Matters How This Ends Part 71

"Right there, over the uh, the giant fly with a green backpack on it's back.", Nicky pointed at the wall.

"Ooooh, I think I see it too!", Piper shouted;
"What do you think is in that backpack?"

"I bet it's little baby flies.", I said.

Nicky turned over to me and lifted her eyebrows;
"Why the fuck would it be carrying around baby flies, uh!?", she shook her head at me.

"Because they want to see the world!", I explained, waving my hands around and accidentally knocking over the open bottle of whiskey off the table.

"Shit, Vause! You better clean that up before uh, the fly gets drunk and uh, crashes and kills all the baby flies!", Nicky exclaimed.

"Fuck, you're right.", I panicked and took off my shirt.

Nicky looked at me and bit her lower lip;
"Jesus, it's not like I wouldn't want to fuck you right now but uh, the flies?! Not the best timing, Vause!"

"It's for mopping it up with!", I said and threw my shirt on the floor, letting it absorbe all the alcohol.

"Excuse me, Nicky, but you can't fuck my wife anymore.", Piper said with a serious face.

"Jesus, alright, I'll fuck both of you, even though blonde princesses aren't my type. Don't be jealous, Chapman."

Piper looked at me and I looked at her. We all bursted out laughing and I had to sit down on the floor because, one, my balance was shit and two, everything was just so fucking funny.
Piper stopped laughing and looked at me;
"Is it mopped!?"

"Heyy, Piper, relax, uh? I'm sure it's fine. And hey, maybe the fly will appreciate some of uh, alcohol in her system, considering she is a mother and all.", Nicky chuckled and nugged me.
Piper got on all fours and pressed her face against the floor.

I looked at Nicky and raised my eyebrows. Nicky, as surprised as I was, sat down on the floor next to me and leaned her head towards Piper's;

"What'cha doing there, Chapman?"

Piper's face remained pressed against the floor as she streched out her tongue and touched the floor with the tip of it.

"Hey! Chapman!", Nicky slammed the floor.