It Matters How This Ends Part 50

Someone grabbed my hand and stopped me from running after her.

"Let go!", I said and turned around.

"I'm so sorry, Alex. I didn't mean to...", Sylvia said. I grabbed her hand and ran onto the street after Piper.

"Piper, wait!"

"What?!", she stopped;
"Why the fuck did you bring her?! What, it isn't enough that you do it behind my back, you're gonna make me watch now?!"

"Babe, you need to relax."

"Fuck you, Alex."

I jumped infront of Piper to prevent her from leaving;

"Stop. You're going to listen to what Syliva has to say." I raised my eyebrows at her;

"Go on. Tell her."

"Tell her what?", she played dumb.

"Tell her that I didn't want to kiss you, tell her that it was you who harassed me and tell her it was you who's still not over me!"

"Or what?" I walked up to her and grabbed her by her leather jacket;

"Or I'm going to pull those blonde highlights right out of your skull.", I hissed.

"God, okay. She really didn't want anything to do with me, Piper. It's all on me. You shouldn't be mad at her."

Piper stood there, in the middle of the street, not moving a muscle.

"Pipes?", I broke the silence, which was beginning to get scary. Piper shook her head in disapproval and looked at Sylvie.

"Babe? Are you okay?", I tried to get her to say something.
Anything.
I lightly touched her arm, but she put my hand off her and started walking fast towards Sylvia. She pushed her to the ground and went on top of her.

"Piper!", I shouted and ran after her. Piper extended her arm and slapped her across the face.

"Ow!", Sylvie yelled;

"Get her off me!"

"Oh, look who's not so tough anymore", Piper shouted at her and punched her in the nose.

"Fuck, get this psycho off of me!", Sylvie kept screaming.