It Matters How This Ends Part 65

She gave me the dirty look and started at me.

"Babe, relax. I'll buy you new shoes."

I pulled her near me. She touched my neck and I kissed her lips.

"Do you remember?", I chuckled.

"Shower sex?", she winked.

"Yes!"

"Since when are you into that? I thought you hated shower sex."

"First of all, this is a bath tub. Second of all I don't hate anything with the words "you" and "sex" in the same sentence."

"Help me get out of these wet clothes, then.", she raised her arms as I took her top off.

"How did dress shopping go?", I asked in between breaths, while kissing her.

"Good. I got it. I took it to the dry...", she stuggled to talk while kissing me, "..cleaners"

"Mm, that's good.", I moaned.

She continued to talk while kissing me; "Yeah..it's..really..great-"

I interrupted her mid-sentence;
"No..I mean the way you're kissing me is good."

"Ohh, okay.", she continued talking, "And..there..is a really..good.." I stopped kissing her and pulled away.

"Piper. Can you shut the fuck up so we can fuck?"
She looked at me with her mouth half way open;
"Yes, definitely. I am shutting up."

One hour later, we were both sitting on the bathroom floor, soaking wet. Piper's hair was in a messy bun, tickling my face as she leaned her head on my shoulder. I put my hand on her leg and was about to suggest we go out for lunch, when I remembered I still haven't told her the news.

"Babe! You won't believe what happened when you were gone."

"What? You took another "When will I peak" quiz?"

"Ha ha, very funny. Guess who called?"

"Cal? Is something wrong? Are they not gonna be able to make it? Shit. See, I told you I needed to call him!"

"Pipes, chill the fuck out. It was Nichols."

"Nicky!? Oh my God! I haven't seen her in forever!!!! Is she out? How is she? Can we see her?!"

"She's out and apperantly she's coming over and wants to get wasted with us."

"What?! Really!? It will be sooo good to see her! When is she coming? Oh we have to buy that good kind of champagne. And some pot. Ooooh, some bloobs maybe?"

"What the fuck are bloobs?", my eyebrows raised.