ANNOUNCEMENT

well it's been three months but--

MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone that celebrates it!

And also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LEVI ACKERMAN!

Yes, hello!

It's been... quite a while, hasn't it?

When was the last time I published a chapter...? On September? Yikes.

I don't know if you guys want to know the reason why I suddenly stopped uploading and disappeared from the face of the internet....... so I'm not going to talk about it :P

......

...Okay I am going to talk a little about it because I need to vent.

All I'm going to say is I got writer's block and stopped writing for a while...

...and then school slammed itself on my face. Like, BAM! LOOK AT ALL THESE ASSIGNMENTS HAHAHA EAT THAT YOU FUCKER

After that, I had semester exams, and because I'm apparently a senior in high school now, I have to actually put effort in these instead of winging it and hoping for the best.

And my score was pretty alright! :)
(yay im not too dumb)

This hiatus isn't as dramatic like the ones before. I didn't have a sudden bout of depression or hate my writing, I just... needed time to think, because, I don't know if you realized this, but this story is ending.

And I was taking the time to figure out how to end it in a way where I was satisfied, and that you will also be satisfied. Hopefully.

Also, I would also like to mention... thank you for all your comments. Not a single one goes past me without me reading it. Those who were asking for updates, those who were concerned over my well-being, those who commented on the story itself— I read them all.

Sorry if I didn't respond. If I'm being honest, I didn't know how to (a glimpse of how bad I've gotten with socializing). But, please know that I felt so much happiness and warmth when I read them.

Thank you <3

ANYWAYS, on this very special day, I've returned to give you all a Christmas present, from me to you!

Heh, is this even a present? I don't know anymore, but I hope you'll enjoy it :)

———————

Starting from Monday, 28th of December, My Alpha will return with DAILY UPDATES.

———————

Yes.

Daily. Updates.

You heard me right.

To old readers, if you are still here, rejoice in the return of the good old days when I uploaded a new chapter, every single day.

To new readers, or those who came around after the Monday update, please enjoy a glimpse of the past where I offered a new chapter every day.

(人´∀'*)

With that being said, please await and enjoy the last 9 chapters of this story.

Sincerely,
Rhina

———————

To celebrate Levi's birthday, please enjoy this fanart I made!

I failed to draw one last year, and so, I gave it my all this year :)