Chapter 22: Light

Don't forget to vote and comment!

"You do not touch any of my property."

"Yes."

"You will stay away from my bed."

"Yes."

"You will not ask anything about my dorm."

"Yes."

"Is that clear," Levi asked sternly as we stood at the front of his dorm door.

I gave a nod. "Yes Captain Levi!"

The raven raised an eyebrow. "Good. And don't call me that brat."

I smirked. "Okay, bitch."

Levi rolled his eyes and clicked open the door. He took off his shoes and placed it on a shoe rack, wiping his feet on a mat afterwards.

I copied his exact movements, not really wanting to do anything that might trigger him and make him kick me out. I was really freezing out there, and this has to be the nicest thing he's done for me ever.

We entered the usual building of every dorm room, a rectangle room with two beds, two closets, two study desk and a small bathroom. The only thing I wondered about is how he decorated his dorm.

Everyone decorates their dorm in their own way. Some puts posters, some photos, some background wall cloth thing that I don't know the name of, whatever, everyone decorates differently.

It didn't really surprise me when I saw the dorm looking rather blank. Inside was Erwin getting ready, pulling a coat over his shoulders.

Wtf? I didn't know Levi and Erwin shared a dorm?

"Levi, there you are. You're late, we should've left by--..... Is that (Y/N)?"

I smiled sheepishly and gave a small wave. Erwin's blue orbs turned from me to Levi. He raised an eyebrow, clearly asking for an explanation.

Levi shuffled uncomfortably, but his voice remained steady as ever. "(Y/N) forgot her keys and ID and she can't get in her dorm."

"Okay.... but you have to--"

"I'm not going Erwin," Levi replied immediately, his voice strong.

The blonde man looked slightly bewildered at Levi's stern reply. "Levi, you haven't gone in--"

"I. Am. Staying," Levi snarled, taking a step forward. Erwin stared at Levi with gleaming blue eyes, before sighing and blinking once.

Levi flinched and took a hand to his face, shaking his head softly.

What the hell is going on?

Erwin have a small shrug and brushed past him, stopping beside me. I looked up at the much taller man, my (e/c) eyes meeting his deep blue ones, as if he was observing me.

Erwin too shook his head, and gave a small smile. "Sorry having to witness that (Y/N). You can sleep on my bed if you want," Erwin said, making my eyes widen.

Wut??

Levi's eyes widened like mine, so clearly he's thinking the exact same thing. The raven coughed, "Sounding like a perv Erwin."

I stiffled a laugh, hearing his words. I had to hold my laugh even more when I saw Erwin's eyes widen, his face laced with shock and embarrassment.

A small blush dusted his cheeks, and he waved his hands immediately.

"No no no! I just meant that if... Levi told you to sleep... on the floor.... then you can.... use my bed... so you know.... you won't get sick..."