Chapter 31: Ilse Langnar

My name is Ilse Langnar. I am a graduate of Wings Senior High.

During the past few years, I have dedicated my life to solving the mystery behind the mythical being called werewolves.

What's written beyond this page is everything I have gathered up until this day. I can only hope one day these notes will be usefull to others.

---------------

Werewolves are creatures that are half human, half wolf.

Werewolves live in packs, consisting of the Alpha, Beta, Omega and pack members.

Werewolves believe in the existence of the Moon Goddess. They believe she watches over them all, sendin blessings and signs through chosen werewolves.

The origin of werewolves still remains unsure, but there is one story that rises above all.

In the story, they mentioned that werewolves appeared in the Middle Ages, when royalty ruled over all. However, it did not mention how exactly they came to this world.

A few months ago, a man had written a book with the title Werewolf: Origins. The name of the author remains hidden for his safety.

This book was given an order of extermination a month after it's release.

I knew for a fact the government had secrets regarding this subject, after the order was given.

I was desperate to find out.

Weeks pass by, and I was finally able to find out the name of the author and where he currently resided.

Despite the fact I would have to travel miles to reach it, I did it anyway.

When I reached his home, it was empty. Judging from the condition, it had been abandoned for days, maybe weeks.

The neighbors claimed that the man who lived in there been taken to a hospital one night, not long after the book was published.

What the neighbor said had shocked me even more.

He had been taken to mental hospital.

Did the government order the extermination because the author did not have all his marbles whilst writing it?

Though the facts seem to lead me towards it, my gut told me otherwise.

The contents of the book was carefully written, the explanations long and clear.

I thought something fishy had gone up, and I decided to visit him at the hospital to hear the words from the man himself.

After finding out the name of the hospital, I wasted no time in going there.

But when I asked the receptionist, she claimed that the man had checked out a few days earlier.

I was devestated, but even so, I had accidentally made the correct decision at that time.

After a bit of budging, I was granted permission to enter the facility, just to look around. See what kind of environment he was in.

I spent most of the time sitting at a park bench. A few moments later, a man came and sat down beside me.

In all honesty, he didn't look alright. He was missing an arm and a leg, and he had a bandage covering one of his eyes.

He greeted me, but it sounded weird and distorted.

I planned on leaving, but curiosity got the better of me.