Chapter 1: The Beginning

WARNING: This story contains strong language. Age restriction is advised.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything except for the story and media. Attack on Titan and all its characters belongs to Hajime Isayama.

---

© 2018 Rhina_Dandela

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, without the prior written permission of the publisher.

---

Before this chapter of this new book starts, lemme just say a few words.

Hi, my name a jeff.

Jk, my name is Rhina. I am just another Aot obsessed whamen, who finally got the idea to start this book. This is my first time writing an 'x Reader' book and the first time i've ever wrote a SnK fanfic, so do bear with me if it's all over the place. :D

Don't forget to add 2 ur library, vote, comment yada yada all that shit.

But i do mean it in the comment part. i mostly read levi fanfics to see the storyline, and what the readers and their sassy butts have got to say about it.

╚(ಠ_ಠ)=┐

--- My Alpha: Start ---

Thousands of years ago, the Golden King ruled gloriously over his kingdom. His people thrived and lived happily for many, many years.

But then, something terrible happened. A farmer was mysteriously found dead with scratches and bites all over his body. The animals he was taking care of were all dead, nothing left but bones and rotting flesh.

The King dismissed the problem, assuming it was some wild animal. But the attacks kept happening more frequently, and the kingdom fell into terror.

Reports came speaking of a monster that stands like a man that comes every night to the villages outside of the protected walls.

Then, on a dreaded night filled with fear, it happened.

The sound of a single shrieking cry split the night's silence, followed by a blinding thunderbolt that struck a village beyond the walls.

Screams rang out in the night air, which eventually turned into terrorizing howls. Rumours flared across the region of humans with wolf-like appearance.

Yes, this was the first ever sighting of werewolves.

Worried for the safety of his people, the King sent out an elite squad of soldiers to exterminate these 'werewolves' once and for all. This elite squad was called Order of the King, consisting of the finest 1000 soldiers, handpicked by the King himself, trained and prepared to kill only werewolves.

Then came the day everyone has waited for. The King sent out 250 soldiers in every central town, and you could say they succeeded.

Approximately 94% of the werewolf population has vanquished by the hands of the Order, and the rest scattered into hiding.

"Now kids, no one really knows if werewolves truly exist, so I'd say it was probably an old lady's tale."

The children sitting down on the carpet let out a big sigh of relieve and began whispering to one another. Ms. Falida, was the owner and caretaker of this orphanage.