Not a Chapter - Yay!

Yayyy!!!

I got 300+ reads on this book!!

\(^.^)/ (~- 3 -)~ ~(- w -)~ \(o.O\)   --cant think of anymore

I hope, oh I hope, I can get book more reads and vote than I've ever gotten.

Thank you all so much for reading this book. I really appreciate it. Srsly, i luv u all. <3

I legit rarely ever do this,

But,

If you enjoy this book, be sure to leave a like-- wait, that's youtube.

Be sure to leave a.. vote, comment down below, or on whatever paragraph you want, and...

And..

And...

What else can you do?

Oh. That's right.

Uhh, share and... uh..... recommend this book to any other levi maniacs out there.

Um, yeah, as I said I rarely do this so....

It's pretty shitty right?

As for the story plotline, I'm sorry if some people think it's kinda stretching out too long... I know some people much rather enjoy a story if it gets to the main part, but...

In those stories, I mostly have trouble.... uhh.... sympathizing with the characters.

So what I'm trying to go for, is, uh, making the readers get emotionally attached to the characters, and uhh, if I'm feeling evil then I'll just kill them off 😂😂 (idk, haven't planned that far)

So yeah, that's my ramble.

Thanks for the 300+ reads, i rlly luv u guys.

Hi, Miss-Snarkastic
Hope you're having a fantastic day <3, thank you for all the support you've given!
:') <-- tears of joy

For the 300 special........ I......

Uploaded my sketch.

Srry for the crappy quality, blame the phone

Well, even though I'm the writer of this book, I'm also the reader, so, that pic, is my sketch of (Y/N), and who I imagined her to be.

Is my drawing good? The main middle one kinda sucked if you asked me, honestly it looks ugly. This is my first time uploading a sketch instead of a finished picture, so go easy on me.

Write-- wait no type in the comments what you think :3

Love and appreciate every form of love for this story. (Yes even hate i'll turn to love) :3 X3

~Rhina