A Fight and A Plan

Here is a Christmas present from me to you. Comment and or vote and please enjoy.

The Super Stars all hunted together as a group tonight. None went more than a few feet from the others for safety reasons. It was getting dark out so they were free to show their vampiric sides without any humans seeing them. Plus they were out in the countryside who was going to see them all the way out here. The problem was Free. If he or anyone from his coven found them there would be trouble.

The group traveled a good distance from Amaya's house and hunted whatever they could find as quickly as they could. Orochi caught a deer which he drained fairly quickly. Akira caught a large rabbit while Zac caught a second one. Katana and Shinki targeted the same thing. A second deer that had been a little ways away from the one Orochi brought down. Freddy settled on a medium sized bird. He wasn't really hungry.

Freddy was worried. He worried about Mick. He worried about Bowie too but Mick he could help right now. Bowie he couldn't. Mick really needed that help right now too. He'd been crying himself to sleep every night now sometimes in his room sometimes in Bowie's. He also cried a lot during the day and he seemed so miserable without Bowie.

"Freddy?" Zac said coming up behind him.

"Sorry Zac I was just thinking about Mick and Bowie. I'm worried about Mick's mental state and what physical condition Bowie could be in right now."

"We all are. Mick and Bowie are part of our coven. Our family. The Super Stars take care of family," Zac told him. "We should go collect Mick from Amaya's and get him home. It's been a couple hours since we left he should be awake now."

"Wait a sec," Freddy said. "We should bring him something to feed from. He didn't come out with us tonight and he's probably going to be hungry."

"Good thinking," Zac agreed.

Freddy caught the sound of an animal in the grass. He honed in on it and lunged quickly catching it off guard and capturing it. It was a rabbit. A big male. Probably part of the same family as the two Akira and Zac had caught.

"Let's go," he said as he held tightly to the struggling animal.

They headed back to Amaya's to collect their coven brother and give him his meal. A little ways from the house they all caught a sent they didn't like. A sent they'd smelled only once before. It had been in their house when Bowie had disappeared. They all picked up speed and hurried to Amaya's house faster than when they had left.

"You are not welcome here," they heard Amaya yell fiercely.

Freddy was the first to see the scene. He'd stopped in his tracks as he got only a few steps from the intruder Amaya had been yelling at. As the rest of the coven stopped beside him Freddy handed Mick's rabbit to Akira and made his presence known while the others held back.

"She asked you to leave."

The vampire turned to Freddy who had an angry look on his face.

"Freddy," Reiko cried out in relief.

"Hey I'm not leaving without the kids," the unknown vampire told Freddy.

"You'll leave them alone," Freddy growled out narrowing his eyes.

"Or what you'll send me home crying to Free."

"You're not going back to Free. You're coming with us," Zac intervened.

"Am I now?"

"Who are you?" Freddy demanded.

"Who wants to know?" the stranger laughed out.