Feelings

Here's chapter 26 for you. Comment and or vote if you like and please enjoy.

Warning The first part of this chapter contain torture. If you don't like go all the way down to the greater than symbols.

"Agh!"

Bowie had been gasping and whimpering and grunting and screaming for hours now. Free had come down that morning, Bowie assumed it was morning, after what he was told was three and a half days of a respite and had kicked him hard and constantly in the left side until he'd woken up. Then he proceeded to jab another knife into Bowie's stabbed right shoulder and twist it until Bowie had given in and screamed as if he was burning alive.

"That's my favourite sound," Free told him.

"...Y-you're...s-sick..." Bowie growled weakly in between his weakening gasps of pain.

Free ignored him and picked up a jar of green powder. Bowie gasped and his eyes widened. He knew it was green quartz dust. That would hurt the second it touched any part of his exposed skin. What would Free do with it? Sprinkle a little on him? Throw a handful on him? Shower him in it?

Free unscrewed the lid on the jar and placed it on the little round table he'd placed in front of Bowie just out of his reach. Then he reached for the knife in Bowie's shoulder and, not in a gentle way, pulled it out and placed it next to the jar.

"This is going to hurt so much," Free chuckled, "For you. Scream as loud as you want. I want to hear it."

Free put the knife in the jar and covered the blade with the green powder. Then he placed the tip on the large blister in the middle of the burn on Bowie's left shoulder. He applied pressure and pierced it. Bowie whimpered as the inside of the skin burned and the serum inside the blistered burn bubbled.

Free kept the knife inside the punctured blister for a few minutes before pulling it out. He then grabbed a handful of the green powder and kneeled in front of the suffering vampire. Using his other hand Free raised Bowie's head to glance at his eyes. They were shining red and getting redder. Free then raised the hand full of the quartz dust and with a smirk rubbed the powder into the stab wound in Bowie's right shoulder.

"Ahhhh," Bowie screamed loudly and painfully as he twisted and turned and thrashed about in agony.

"That's it. Scream. Scream as loud as you can."

Free screwed the lid back on the jar and put it back on the table he'd gotten it from. Then he kneeled down in front of Bowie again and used a knife to slice his own wrist. He forced his wrist against Bowie's lips.

"Drink. Now," he ordered.

Bowie shook his head having finally realized his coven probably couldn't and wouldn't find him. If they could they'd be here now trying to rescue him. He realized he might need to end the pain himself. If he didn't drink he would die quicker than if he did drink. He wanted the pain to end and it would if he just died. Unfortunately for him his vampire instincts took over. His need to drink and quench his thirst and the burning in his throat and replenish his energy were strong. Those needs overpowered his need to die and end his suffering.

Bowie whimpered as he drank Free's blood greedily. He whimpered in both pain and relief. He whimpered in need of his own death and he whimpered in shame. Shame from feeding from the vampire who was currently torturing him so cruelly. Shame from desperately needing Free's blood. He hated this so much.

Free pulled his wrist back. He'd only given Bowie his blood to prolong his suffering. He didn't want him to regain his full strength and heal from his injuries he just wanted him to not die yet.