Rooms, Hunting and the Basement

Here you go. Another chapter. Comment and or vote and enjoy please.

"Alright Let's see what rooms we have left here. All the rooms on this level are occupied," Zac stated deep in thought. "We have Katana and Shinki in Katana's room the first one on the left. Next to his is Mick's and across from Mick's is Freddy's and now Reiko too probably. then it's Akira's. Right down the hall is Bowie's when he recovers then mine beside it on the right. Orochi and Nightfell are upstairs."

Zac and his evergrowing coven were trying to figure out room arrangements for everyone beforethey all went out hunting. Zac figured he could put the two young boys in oneroom together and maybe the close friends Fubuki and Suoh in another together.That still left Gabe, Amaya, and Ana and possibly Reiko too. Only the rooms onthe top floor where left.

"Shinki's old room might be Mick's now but he seldom uses it," Katana reminded Zac. "He'll probably either remain in Bowie's or he'll be down in the recovery room helping Bowie survive and recover."

"Yeah and I've pretty much moved into Katana's with him now," Shinki commented.

"Ana can have it," Mick said softly.

He had been silent during the whole meeting so far. He looked over to the basement, where Bowie was, longingly. He wanted this meeting to end so he could go down and see him.

"I've been spending more and more of my time in Bowie's room and now that he's back with us I'll be spending most of my time either in the basement helping him or in his room."

"You sure Mick?" Zac asked him.

"Yeah."

"What about when Bowie gets better?" Reiko asked. "Won't he want his room back?"

"Yeah and probably Mick with it," Freddy stated softly with a small chuckle trying to lighten the mood but not sure how Mick would take it.

"Especially if he remembers he's in love with Mick," Katana added.

"I hope he does. Cause I still feel strongly for him," Mick whispered.

"Okay we'll put Anain Mick's room and we'll see where Mick goes after Bowie get's better," Zacdecided. "Now what about Kit, Cuza, Gabe, Amaya and Reiko?"

"I never want to let Cuza out of my sight again ever," Kit said in a serious tone.

"I hear you bro," Cuza agreed.

"We also still haveseveral rooms upstairs since only two are currently occupied," Freddy stated asReiko snuggled against him.

"Wakiya took the room across from Nightfell so three are in use," Zac responded. "But there is still the one next to it and a few more

Reiko got up and went over to her mother and whispered something to her then went back over to Freddy. Zac chuckled as she once again snuggled up against Freddy who gave her a soft smile and put an arm around her.

"She really wants to stay with Freddy," Amaya revealed softly.

"How do you feel about that Amaya?" Freddy asked her softly.

"Mom can I stay with Freddy please?" Reiko pouted a bit

"Reiko isn't he a little old for you?" Amaya said while trying to hide the little chuckle in her voice.

"No mom. He's a vampire. Age doesn't matter to vampires plus you said when I got a little older I could become a full vampire and I chose Freddy's age to turn." The young half-breed turned to Freddy. "How old were you when you became a vampire?"