Middle of A Fight

Here is the next chapter. Comment and or vote and let me know what you think.

The ongoing fighting had been fierce since the battle had started. Everyone in Zac's army had found an opponent in Free's coven. Zac and his coven mates were ganging up on Free but they weren't having much luck in beating him. Not a single one of them could touch Free. He was too quick and if they did manage to get close to him it was because he let them so he could make contact with them and steal their energy and sometimes their powers too. Mick and Freddy tried teaming up their individual powers together to trap him which didn't work as he dodged them both. Akira, Shinki, Orochi and Nightfell tried distracting him while Zac tried striking him with a strong electric attack. Katana watched and read Free's intentions so he could warn everyone of what Free was trying to do while often dodging strikes and striking back himself. Nothing seemed to be working though.

No matter what they did the Super Stars just couldnot seem to gain the upper hand against Free. He was just too strong. Soon enoughShinki's energy was absorbed and he became too tired to continue the fight.Akira and Katana went down soon enough too. Orochi managed to somehow dodge anattack from Free when he'd tried to touch him and drain his energy.

"Damn. What's it going to take to take this guy down?" Mick wondered out loud.

"A lot of teamwork, determination and energy," Zac replied. "And don't forget strategy too."

"Yeah I've noticed that's not working very well for us," Mick pointed out to him in annoyance.

"Not really no," Zac agreed with a look of worry.

All around the battlefield fights were going on.Kristina, with Amaya's help, had found Theodore and the two were quicklyengaging him in battle before he could put individual barriers around Free'scoven to protect them from damage from their opponents. She could locate himeasier now since she was inside the barrier he'd put up around the house theywere fighting close to.

Silas and Rickson were ganging up on Paul. Paul had really good fighting skills but he was up against two very strong opponents at once. It still took a lot of effort and skill from both of them to take him down though but in the end Paul was defeated. Silas was injured as was Rickson. Silas's wounds weren't serious and Rickson's were just small bruises. They both rested for a few minutes then headed off in separate directions to see where they could offer help.

Trad in his wolf form was now helping Kristina andAmaya out with their battle against Theodore. The Beasts barrelled into thefray and tried helping out the allies who really needed the power of a wolf towin until Jin, who'd been fighting Norman with his former apprentice Daigo, hadbeen wounded. The younger shaman supported him and helped him off the battlefield to a safe spot to rest. Daigo stayed with Jin so he didn't bleed to deathfrom the deep wound to his abdomen. The Beasts than all ganged up on Norman asone powerful force.

Shioriand Sota Sakaki then arrived on the battle field. They had been trying to locateFree's hideout and figured it would be somewhere outside the city and hadfinally heard the sounds of battle and followed them. Like Katana had predictedthey were getting involved. Shiori threw a silver knife at Dust, who Karina wasfighting but he dodged it just in time. Sota took Deborah's opponent Guy. Bothhunters ignored the two female vampires. Guy used his sound ability to attackbut Sota deflected the attack back at him with enchanted weapons he and hiswife brought with them as Shiori was dodging Dust's wind manipulation ability. Thetwo female vampires watched as the hunters took their opponents on. Soon thoughthey got back in the fight just before Karina went down to a dagger Dust stolefrom Shiori joining her brother. Deborah fell soon afterward at the hands ofGuy who had his own silver dagger given to him by Free himself.