Count Nightfell

Hello. Here is the next chapter. In this chapter you meet Zac's brother. I did a lot of research into him but could not find his real name so I made up one. This will most likely be the only chapter the made up name will be used as the rest of the time he'll just be called Nightfell.  There are also french phrases that will be explained at the end. Please enjoy and comment and or vote.

It didn't take long at all for Kristina to open a portal and get back to the Super Stars house after she and Zac parted ways a few minutes ago. She needed to inform the others of what had happened tonight while Zac headed to the prison to see his brother. At the moment she stood just outside the house alone composing herself to talk to everyone inside.

Kristina took a few calming breaths to put herself back into her leader persona and opened the door walking inside calmly as if nothing affected her. She politely asked for everyone to gather in the living room for a quick meeting. Everyone obeyed without question as they usually did.

Once in the living room Kristina looked around to see that everyone's undivided attention was, for sure, on her. She stood in front of the T.V with Trad to her right and the Beast's pack alpha, Ben, in human form to her left.

While she was out Trad had contacted the Beastsand filled them in on the little planning the group had done before asking forthe pack's return. The pack was now back at the Super Stars house with the restof Free's enemies waiting for Kristina and Zac to return and continue helpingplan Free's defeat. Except Zac hadn't returned. Kristina had come back alone.Why?

The witch continued looking around at everyone gathered around her. Freddy, Akira Fubuki and Laban sat on one of the couches. Leaning on the back of said couch between Fubuki and Laban was Suoh. Ana leaned on the arm of the couch next to Freddy. On the second couch was Joshua, Karina, Clio and Xavier. Deborah sat on the floor beside Xavier while Silas, Ray and Trey sat behind them on chairs brought in from the kitchen.

Shinki occupied the armchair between the twocouches with Katana leaning on the back of it with his arms crossed under him.Jin sat on the coffee table with Kali sitting on the floor next to him. Bowie, Orochiand Rickson all leaned on the wall near the hall leading to the rooms.

The Beasts pack was also scattered about. Shu, in wolf form laid down on the floor in front of Akira. Ken laid down in front of the second couch also in wolf form. Their newest pack member, Ghasem was also in wolf form, laying down in front of the hall leading to the front door. Mick was the only one besides Zac who wasn't present for the meeting. He was still in his room resting quietly.

"Hey where's Zac?" Akira wondered as he looked around for his coven's leader after he noticed he was missing.

"Zac's busy right now," Kristina explained. "As you all know He was unable to contact the Lopez family for the past few days so he and I went over to make sure everything was okay. The human woman has unfortunately been killed. Her human vampire half breed Son and his adopted shifter brother are both missing."

Gasps followed by low worried murmurs andquestions filled the room. Kristina waited patiently for everyone to calm downbefore continuing. Everyone was worried but Kristina knew they couldn't staytoo worried or nothing would get done.

"Was it Free?"

"Are the kids okay?"

"What's our next move?"

"Where is Zac?"

"What's he doing?"

"One at a time please. Bowie yes we're certainFree is behind it. He wants the half breed boy and his scent was all over thescene according to Zac. Karina we don't know where Kit or Cuza are. They weregone when Zac and I arrived. We don't know if they escaped or if Free has them.If they escaped I'm sure they're okay. Orochi you asked where Zac was. Zac isfollowing up on something. He has asked me not to mention anything about it atthis time so I won't. He'll tell you when he's ready to. Freddy that alsoanswers your question about what he's doing. Rickson our next move will bedecided when Zac returns from following his lead. Until then we wait. Chancesare, for the moment, our main focus will be on finding the two kids as quicklyas possible and not on Free. Until Zac returns though all we can do is wait."