A Meeting and an Altercation

Here is chapter 8 for you. Vote and or comment. In the last chapter when Akira was giving his address I looked up how Japanese addresses are done and found them done the way he'd given it. Please correct me if this is the wrong way. Thanks and enjoy.

Zac and Bowie trailed a little way behind Akira as he led them to Kit's and Cuza's house to meet with the boys' mom. They talked and planned out who was going to be the one to take charge and what was possibly going to be mentioned.

"Zac you should definitely be the one to take the lead. It is you she wants to meet with after all. I'm just along for the ride just in case you need back up," Bowie voiced out.

"Yeah. especially if things turn to a dark topic. You'll be great back up. We do this as quickly as possible so I can report back to Kristina as quickly as possible. Quick is key to keeping the family safe if Kit really is the one Free's after."

Kit and Cuza were out front sitting on the stepswhen Zac, Bowie and Akira arrived. They greeted Akira and were excited to meethis two oldest brothers. They recognized them from all the times they'd seenthem on t.v and the one time they'd seen them live in concert back in Germany butwere ecstatic to get to meet them in person.

"Mom's inside waiting for you," Kit told them. "Mom Akira's here with two of his brothers."

Ange came to the front door. She stopped and stood there with a guarded look in her eyes. She recognized Zac and he recognized her too. Then he turned back to Kit for a good long look at him. Akira and Bowie watched in silence, waiting to see what would happen next.

"Akira why don't you go hang out with your friends while Bowie and I talk with Ange in private for a little while," Zac decided putting his eyes back on the woman in front of him and keeping them there.

"Okay," Akira said a little confused about the look in not only Zac's eyes but Ange's too.

Ange waved Zac and an equally confused Bowieinside and shut the door. They'd talk without the kids hearing for sure thentell them what was going on afterwards. They sat at the kitchen table andwaited until Zac and Bowie couldn't hear the kids outside anymore.

"So you're still human. That's very interesting," Zac started the conversation getting straight to the point.

"Your High Council hasn't found me yet but they're not who I've been hiding from for so long," Ange confirmed.

"How old are the kids and who is Cuza?" asked Zac.

"Kit is seven almost eight and Cuza is the same age. Cuza is a shifter from Germany we took in when his parents died in an accident. I'd turn but not while He is still out there and not while I still have them to look after."

Bowie was no longer confused. He had, by now, figuredout who this woman and her son were. He'd realized quickly how Zac knew her andthat he'd definitely recognized the boy outside. He stayed silent and watchedand listened as Zac and Ange continued conversing.

"You have to tell the High Council you found me don't you?" Ange figured as Zac glanced at the floor.

"Yes I do considering the danger."

"Danger?" Ange echoed now on edge.

"Free is here. In Japan. At this very moment. Now that you and the boy are here too there is a great deal of danger to both of you and the other boy too. If Free suspects you and his son are here in Japan he will seek you out to get him and we both know what he's capable of."

"So it looks like Kristina is getting involved after all," Bowie stated in a matter of fact voice.

"By the looks of things you've left Free's covenand started your own. Are you also in danger?" Ange inquired.