Preparations

Here's the next chapter for you. Comment and or vote and please enjoy.

Nightfell returned to his coven with the key he'd been tasked with stealing from Free. He'd left soon after Boa and Wakiya arrived to walk an hour to Free's hideout, he couldn't use his vampire speed since it was still light out and people were about, then wait for several more hours for them to leave.

Many hours after leaving the safety of his coven he was finally inside the house it had taken half an hour to get to Bowie, get the key from him then get out of the house. Then since no one was out and about since dark had fallen he got home minutes after his theft. All in all it had taken Nightfell over five and a half hours and five seconds to complete his mission. Nightfell handed the key over to Zac once he'd gotten home and Zac showed it to Boa.

"That's it," Boa confirmed. "That's the key we're looking for. That's the key to Bowie's chains. You got it from him."

"Good work Nightfell," Zac praised placing the key in his pants pocket for safe keeping.

"It was easy getting in and out but getting the key was not so easy. Bowie snarled, growled, and hissed. He even lunged at me a few times. The chair was right beside him not in front of him where you said it should have been with the key underneath it. He glanced at it a couple of times. I think he was using it as bait to attract Free or any of Free's coven mates to him."

"Why?" Akira asked curiously.

"Since I'm not there anymore he's not being feed blood and if he is he's not being fed as often as he needs to be. He's starving. If Free wants that key back he'd have to get close to Bowie to get it. Bowie would then strike out at him in order to get the nourishment he needs as a vampire."

"I highly doubt He would've been very successful if he tried since his arms are bound behind his back and he can only go about three inches from that pole he's attached to. On top of that the injuries he has are looking bad and there's lots of them. It's no wonder he's gone sauvage," Nightfell noted.

"Wounded plus starved equals a feral blood lustful vampire," Zac muttered under his breath.

"There is still a way he can get what he needs to survive bound or not. If he's able to force someone between himself and the pole he could still drain them. Or if he could pin them to the ground with his body so all he'd have to do is bite them he could also still drain them," Clio said from beside Mick on one of the couches.

"Would he be capable of that sort of thing?" Nightfell asked.

"Maybe it's possible. He seems like the resourceful type even feral," Clio responded.

"So who are we still waiting for?" Zac asked getting the group back on topic.

"Katana's going to talk to his parents here in the next few days. Everyone else is here except Gabe," Shinki said.

"We sent Gabe a summon," Kristina informed. "Hopefully he gets here in time."

"Zachary you're really going to go through with this Army idea frère?" Nightfell asked a little amused.

"Yes. Yes I am. By the end of the month we're storming Free and his coven, defeating them and taking Bowie back."

"What's the plan?" Mick asked.

"We're going to let Katana try to recruit his parents to our cause. Hopefully they'll help us," Zac stated firmly.

"I can try but I can't promise anything," Katanasaid quietly.