Finding Bowie

Here's another chapter. Commentand or vote  if you wish and please enjoy.

Boa had to wait for Norman to leave before he could go to his meeting with the Super Stars. Free and the others had left at six for the club it was now way past eight at night. The time Boa was supposed to meet with the Super Stars had come and gone. He hoped they would wait for him to slip away from Norman. There was only so long he would stay and watch Boa for. He had to hunt like the others too.

At nine Norman finally left. Boa got out of bed fifteen minutes later. He knew he should remind Bowie of his intentions to talk to the Super Stars and get him help but he was already really late and he needed to get to that clearing.

"Please wait for me."

>>>>

Zac and the Super Stars waited at the clearing way over the scheduled time. They had arrived twenty minutes before the scheduled time and it was almost thirty minutes after nine. Akira was getting worried.

"Where is he?" he heard Zac say under his breath.

"He'll come. Something must have happened to delay him that's all. I know he'll come though."

"If you say he'll come I believe you," Zac assured him.

A figure suddenly appeared before them. He looked around before heading over to where Akira and Zac stood. He was definitely worried.

"Sorry Free left Norman to watch me for quite a while. He's suspecting something. I had to pretend to sleep while I waited for Norman to join the others on their special hunt night," Boa said.

"What about Bowie?" Akira got right to the point.

"It's bad. I haven't seen him yet tonight but Free was down there this morning and I waited by the basement door upstairs to listen in. Bowie's going feral he's sounding weak and can't speak in full sentences anymore."

"We need to get him back," Zac muttered.

"Last time I saw him he was shaking and his eyes were blood red and he was breathing laboriously."

"What about his injuries?" Zac asked.

"Everything that could be done to harm a vampire has been done. Except for wolf blood poisoning. Free hasn't made Bowie ingest wolf blood yet and he hasn't injected it into him either. It's been smeared into his wounds though as well as diamond dust but I don't think it's doing anything serious with the amount of blood he's been losing. Bowie's whole body has been burned badly by quartz dust too and he has numerous stab wounds and slices all over him. He's also not getting enough blood to heal and keep him strong. Free won't let that happen. Due to his condition and the fact Free won't let him die I'm allowed to give him one full glass of blood every three days and that was raised from not even half a glass every week."

"Free," Zac growled. "Can you help him get out and bring him here?"

"No. Free has him chained to a pole and he has the key around his neck," Boa revealed. "I've been trying to get my hands on the key but Free won't let it out of his sight."

Zac thought for a while then a smile formed. He had an idea. He signalled for the rest of the coven to come out of the trees. Boa watched as five other vampires approached.

"That's not enough to defeat Free. With them plus you two and Bowie that's eight vampires in this coven and Bowie can't really help so seven. Free has that many on top of that he's so powerful he could probably take all of you on himself.