Emotions and Hunting

Please enjoy this next chapter. Vote and or comment and let me know what you think.

"Freddy what's wrong?" Zac asked the blue haired vampire as he shut the front door.

Freddy had a very concerned frown on his face and a sad hard look in his eyes. He was also pacing back and forth when Zac had first entered the house looking deep in thought. Once he heard Zac's voice he sighed in relief before they locked eyes. Then he glanced back at the hall leading to their rooms with that same worried look in his crystal clear blue eyes.

"Mick locked himself in 'his' room and won'tcome out." Freddy put emphasis on the word his. "I've tried and tried and triedbut he keeps saying to leave him alone and find Bowie. He's crying Zac. A lot.I think he cries himself to sleep at night too thinking about Bowie and wherehe might be and what condition he might be in," he continued in a low sad toneglancing at the hallway again.

"He's really not taking this very well is he?" Zac muttered while Freddy shook his head in agreement.

"He's scared for Bowie and he misses him. A lot," he reminded Zac.

Zac and Freddy quickly headed down the hall towardsMick's room which was next to Bowie's at the very end of the hall. It only tookthem three seconds with their vampiric speed to get to the room Zac wanted.Both vampires could hear Mick crying softly as he isolated himself from therest of his vampiric family.

"Where are Orochi, Akira, Katana and Shinki right now?" Zac asked Freddy.

"Hunting I think. They left after Mick started showing sign of losing control of his emotions shortly after that he went into the room. I stayed. I was worried. As I said before I tried talking to him but he told me to leave him alone every single time. I tried opening the door too but he locked it as soon as he closed it. I think the others knew they couldn't help him and decided it was best to let him work out his emotions himself."

"What set him off? do you know?"

"He saw that picture of Bowie on the coffee table and I guess he started thinking about him again. Katana asked if he was okay before he left and Mick nodded but then he glanced at that same picture again. He kept glancing at it and eventually went into the room slamming and locking the door. When he kept glancing at it looking like he was going to cry is when the others left."

"That picture of last year when I got him by surprise taking it," Zac said with a humorless chuckle. "Go and wait for the others to return. I'll see what I can do for Mick."

Freddy nodded and left Zac standing outside Mick's room. Zac waited tell he heard the front door close as his coven brother went outside to wait for the others. He sighed and knocked on the door.

"Leave me alone," Mick yelled from the closed door to Zac's right. Zac thought Mick's voice sounded a little faint, he hadn't yet realized he was standing in front of the wrong door.

"Mick its Zac. Talk to me," Zac pleaded to him while leaning on the bedroom door.

"I don't want to talk. I want Bowie found and brought back home. I want him safe with us where he belongs."

"I know you do. We all want him found andbrought home safe. If you don't stay calm and emotionally strong though how canyou find him? How can you help us find him? What good are you to him in the emotionalstate you're in right now? He needs us to be strong for him right now so we canfind and help him."

Zac tried to keep his voice strong and firm but a few times even he almost broke down. He wiped away his own tears in case Mick decided to open the door. Zac didn't want Mick to see him break but like the brunette vampire he was talking to Zac dearly missed Bowie. He was the first vampire Zac had ever turned. They knew each other the longest by a couple months. This was as hard for Zac as it was for Mick.