Abducted

Hello and welcome to chapter 17. Vote and or comment and let me know what you think of it. Please enjoy.

Trad had quickly gathered everyone but Mick into the living room for Kristina's search and rescue meeting. It had only been a half hour after Zac's meeting with his coven. Still early. Early enough to start searching for the missing boys. Maybe. Kristina still needed to organize everyone and figure out where to send them all to search. Depending on how long that took it could be too late to start searching than they'd have to wait till tomorrow morning before they could begin their hunt for Kit and Cuza. By then everyone would know where they were going and they could start the search as soon as everyone was awake and ready.

Kristina currently held in her hands at that very moment a list of names of the whole group and a second list of where they could and should be searching. It was just a matter of who was with who and where they were going. This was the first search for the boys and hopefully the last hopefully they'd quickly be found safe and sound.

Beside her and Zac the others in the large group were hoping Kit and Cuza were both okay and they'd be found quickly. Free only wanted Kit and could kill Cuza if he wanted too. Then again Kit could have somehow managed to convince Free to not kill the shifter. Even better they both could have gotten away and be completely safe hidden somewhere.

Right now sitting in the Super Stars living room waiting for Kristina to tell everyone who they were working with and where they were going Zac still felt a little depressed about everything going on right now. He felt like he'd let the Lopez family down. He said he'd protect them and he'd failed. Now though he was swearing he'd find those two boys. He knew without a doubt he'd never stop looking for them until he found them alive or dead. Preferably alive.

"Alright listen closely to Trad. He's going to list off who's in what group and where you'll be going," Kristina ordered softly before turning things over to the wolf and handing him a piece of Paper she and Zac had quickly put names and where those names were searching on.

"Group A will be Freddy, Fubuki and Suoh you'll search Harmony Park and the two to three blocks surrounding it," Trad said scratching off the names listed and the location they'd be searching so he knew who and what was left if he had to pause for questions or anything else. "Orochi, Xavier and Shu you'll search around the Prison and its surrounding area. Ray, Trey and Kali the outskirts of the city and a few blocks into the city. Clio, Ben and Katana take the ravine. Jin, Ken and Laban you have the industrial area. Zac, Joshua, Akira we'll give you the concert hall and the three or four blocks around it. Silas, Shinki and Ghasem will search around this area and the surrounding blocks in case the boys turn up here. Karina, Deborah and Ana you'll take all the shelters in the city. Kristina, Rickson and myself will take care of the Lopez house and its surrounding area. Bowie will remain here to look after Mick."

"Trad," Deborah spoke out, "its best if I stay around here Mick still needs my blood and he could still, for whatever reason, worsen."

"I'll switch with you," Shinki offered."

"Sure."

"Okay than so Shinki will go to the shelters with Karina and Ana and Deborah will stay in this area with Silas and Ghasem," Kristina made the switch final.

"We'll search for a few hours then meet back here and discuss if we've found anything that could possibly lead to the boy's whereabouts or if any of us finds the boys. Hopefully one of us will find them safe," Trad spoke again. "Move out."

Everyone headed to their designated searching areas leaving Bowie alone with Mick who was still not well enough to really be out of bed yet. Bowie went to check on his still sick friend. Mick was awake when he entered the room. It had only been a little less than an hour now since he'd been back in his room after Zac had spoken to them but he was still weak and tired and Bowie had thought he'd have fallen asleep again by now. His eyes opened though as Bowie sat on the edge of the bed.