Bowie's Situation

Here's the next chapter. Please vote and or comment and enjoy.

Bowie woke slowly. At first he kept his eyes closed and conserved what little strength he had but opened them after a few minutes. Everything was blurry for the first minute or so. How long had he been out for? Where was he? The last thing he remembered was that he'd been attacked and restrained while a spell had been cast on him.

Mick? Where was Mick? Had he also been taken?Bowie glanced around. There was no sign of Mick anywhere. If he had been takenwouldn't he be in this same room too? That all depended on where he was. MaybeFree had a large hideout with multiple rooms for hostages? Maybe Free reallyhad left Mick alone? Maybe Mick was back in his room at the house? Or maybeFree did have Mick and didn't want to chance them both escaping so he put Micksomewhere else?

Bowie tried to move but couldn't. His arms were chained behind his back to a metal pole in the middle of the dimly lit room he found himself in. He tried to bend the pole with his vampire strength or remove it from where it was welded to the floor but everything he did was futile. The pole wouldn't move or bend. Bowie closed his eyes tight and growled angrily through his teeth.

Glancing around to get his bearings and figure out where he was Bowie noticed a door right across from him with a big rectangular table between him and said door. The door was more than likely locked but he couldn't exactly go over and check to make sure. He also noticed there were no windows anywhere. He was stuck in the basement of Free's hideout but that's all he knew.

Yes. Now he remembered. Free had definitely taken him. Bowie remembered Free, Theodore and another vampire had ambushed him at the house and had taken him. Why? To get back at Zac for leaving him. Free wanted to torment Zac by attacking his coven, his family. Damn.

Bowie looked around for a second time. In thedim light of the lone bulb in the ceiling above him he could see other large tablesagainst the walls with tools laying on them. Sharp knives and daggers somelooking to be made of silver others looking like normal knives and daggers. Therewas large Hooks and a whip against a wall to Bowie's right. There were alsosmall, medium and large vials of clear and red liquid. He also saw vials andjars of different powders too. What was all this? Torture equipment orsomething? Knowing Free Bowie was going to find out sooner or later. Mostlikely sooner.

"Hello?" Bowie called out in a horse, tired sounding voice. "Hey? Free? What's going on? Why'd you bring me here? Where am I? Where's Mick? Free?"

After some time of calling and yelling the door finally opened and Free himself casually walked in. He stopped a few feet from Bowie. On his face was a small lazy smirk and his arms were crossed over his chest. Free stared Bowie down and eventually Bowie looked down at the ground and away from Free. Angry and just a bit intimidated.

"Where's Mick?" Bowie demanded after a little while of silence.

"We left him behind. I told you I didn't want him. I wanted another one of Zac's precious coven brothers to play with. I'd already had some fun with Mick when I poisoned him. Time to move on to someone else for a while. I have a feeling you'll be fun to break."

"What do you want?"

"To torture Zac and make him feel guilty about leaving my coven and starting his own. I've decided I want him back and the only way to get him back is by destroying his coven and breaking his spirit. I won't kill you right away. I want to have a little fun first. I'm going to make you suffer slowly and painfully before informing Zac of where you are and watching him struggle with knowing about what's happening to you and not being able to stop it. He won't know where to find you to do anything about it."