Battle Day

Comment and or vote and enjoy this next chapter.

Overthe next couple days Zac and his small army continued making their preparationsto defeat Free. They trained, talked about their plans and tried to get othersto join their cause. Only Daigo joined them though. No one else. Isaac andCiara where unable to assist due to their work schedules, Gabe seemed to be unreachableat the moment either that or he was ignoring them for whatever reason. Kris wonderedif he was even getting the summons she was sending him as he never responded toany of them and she had sent a few. She was also still unable to locate the sorcerershe had been looking for to replace Theodore on the Council. Every othersupernatural was just too afraid of Free to face him.

On top of planning Free's defeat Zac was also planning out how he was going to get Bowie back to the house alive and into the basement to start his treatment and save him. They could knock him out or maybe Kris could cast a sleep spell on him. Was Bowie even still alive to rescue? Would he be when they were ready to launch their attack? Zac hoped so for Mick's sake as well as everyone else's who knew Bowie and cared about him.

When not planning Zac was showing his brother Nightfell the ropes of being a vampire. He was also showing Wakiya now too since Free would likely kill the young turned for treason instead of helping him learn to survive.

Wakiya had once asked what would happen to him when Free got brought down. He asked if he would die since Free had been the one to turn him. Zac had assured him he would be okay because Zac himself would show him the ropes of vampire life from here on out. Wakiya and Boa had also both been invited to join the Super Stars once the battle was over.

"I was told since Free turned me I had to stay with him for a year," Wakiya told Zac one day. "Why is that?"

"It's so you can learn about vampire life and how to be a vampire and about our weaknesses," Zac said. "New vampires don't really know how to be vampires. They're not used to being a vampire. They need to be taught to survive. They need to be taught the rules of the supernatural realm and sometimes they need to be kept in check. That's why you stay with the vampire who turned you for a year."

"But I didn't. I left Free," Wakiya stated.

"He taught you quickly how to survive but he had no intention of teaching you the rules or keeping you in check. That's my job now," Zac insisted. "You'll be fine."

"It's not very often a vampire takes over teaching a new vampire turned by another is it?" asked Wakiya.

"No it's not but Free's evil and I'm sure youreally don't want to follow or learn from him," Zac voiced out while Wakiyanodded.

After talking with Zac Wakiya watched Mick and Freddy spar while Zac went to check on other preparations for the battle. Freddy won but not by much. It was amazing to see what they could do with their abilities. Wakiya wondered what his ability was going to be.

"Let's go kick Free's butt and get Bowie back sowe can start helping him," Mick commented.

"Not so fast Mick," Freddy cautioned, "Let's wait for Zac to say it's time. I know you miss Bowie and you're worried about him but we can't rush into battle against Free unprepared. If we do he'll beat us for sure then probably kill Bowie to spite us and anger us into attacking him and getting beat."

"I know," Mick said with a hint of impatience and worry.

"I don't think it'll be too much longer before we move in on Free. Another couple days," Freddy comforted.

Sure enough it wasn't. The very next day Zac hadgathered everyone into the living room. He had decided not to wait for Gabe anylonger since he hadn't responded to their summons for him even once. It wastime to take action. They'd waited long enough. Bowie needed them to rescue himnow and Free needed to be taken down now.