Moves Made

Here is chapter 3 for you. Please enjoy

Free and his chosen vampires gathered in the shadows near the house Joshua owned. It sat on the outskirts of another city not too far from the much larger one Free and his coven lived just outside of. Like with Free's mansion there were no neighbours around. Just how Joshua liked it. It wasn't that he didn't like people, he just liked peace and quiet plus he and his group were vampires. It was simply easier for them to live in the area if there were no neighbours around to notice them or certain things going on.

The house Free was looking at was large enoughfor the whole group Joshua had taken from him when he'd left. A large housewith no neighbours around. The ideal place for a vampire coven to live in. Theonly problem was, they lived too close to Free and he could easily find themand cause lots of problems for them. Which is what he was going to eventually doif they y didn't return to him. Joshua really should have found a place far awayfrom Spain so Free couldn't find them so easily or as quickly. That wasJoshua's biggest mistake with Free.

It was dark out at the moment and Joshua and his coven had probably gone out to hunt as they weren't home when Free had arrived but he knew they would return home soon enough. Free wanted to be in place and ready for when they did. He sat on the steps facing the direction he figured from scent they'd come from and patiently waited.

Around Free where the four vampires he'd brought with him. He wasn't looking for a fight which is why he hadn't brought his entire coven. He'd give Joshua the chance to rejoin him. If it came down to a fight Free himself could easily defeat Joshua alone. If Joshua and the others refused to rejoin him then he'd have to deal with him and retake them. Forcefully if necessary.

"How much longer?" Norman asked impatiently.

"They'll be back soon enough. Be more patient," Free drawled out.

Norman stood against the house to Free's rightwhile to Free's left was the younger Carlos. Paul and Django were in theshadows of some nearby trees waiting to get behind the coven when and if Freeordered them to. It was a tactic to scare the other coven into rejoining himwillingly so he wouldn't have to kill any of them. If it didn't work Free wouldattack Joshua and beat him down when he turned to see who the vampires standingbehind him where. Another scare tactic. Free didn't have to hit Joshua frombehind. He simply wanted to.

"Here they come," Free chuckled catching Joshua's scent in the air.

On cue fifteen vampires came into view and approached the house. Joshua was in the lead. He scented Free before he saw him but Free didn't care. He wasn't trying to hide. He wanted Joshua to know he was here. He didn't need to hide.

"Hello Joshua my old friend," Free announced in a low calm tone.

"Free," Joshua growled angrily. "We aren'tfriends. Why are you here?"

"A change is coming to the supernatural world," Free insisted. "A new friend of mine has given me the opportunity I've been waiting a long time for. I'm here to give you the chance to rejoin me and stand at the top of the world with me."

"And If I refuse?" Joshua asked.

"If you refuse I'll simply take you out of existence and take back what's mine," Free warned. "The fourteen vampires you took when you left."

"You have four vampires with you. I havefourteen. You're seriously outnumbered Free," Joshua claimed with a smallchuckle.

"You do remember what I'm capable of right?" Free smirked right back.

Free whistled and Paul and Django emerged from the trees behind Joshua and his vampires. Joshua knew by the scents they were there and didn't turn around to face them. Free growled a little before chuckling.