Another Month

Hello. Here is the next chapter for you.

Another month passed. Boa hadn't been able to go to the Super Stars coven and tell them about Bowie and where he was or what his condition was yet. Every time he went hunting one of the others seemed to always go with him. Boa only went out hunting once a week unlike the others who pretty much went out nightly.

As he'd been told to do Boa took a barely half full glass of blood down to Bowie every week. He'd been doing it for the past five weeks now. It never got easier to see a fellow vampire in such bad shape.

Tonight Bowie had been released for his torture. He'd been beaten and burned. He'd been soaked through and through with scalding hot water then he'd been shocked several times with a device Carlos had rigged up for Free to use on his vampire captive before being restrained again.

"Bowie," Boa whispered sadly seeing Bowie leaning on the pole he'd been bound to since he got to the house.

Free decided to only release Bowie to torture him and watch him struggle to get to the door leading out of his hellish prison. He released him now every time he came down to play. The thing was Bowie didn't go for the door anymore. He wasn't strong enough to escape on his own anymore. He barely screamed anymore and that annoyed Free and bored him.

"Bowie," Boa called to the older vampire.

Bowie didn't appear to be conscious. His eyes were closed and he was fully leaning his back on the pole but was slumped over a little. He was alive Boa knew that. He could see Bowie's chest rise and fall with every labored breath taken and he hadn't turned to dust. He was alive.

Boa put the glass down on the little round table and knelt down in front of Bowie. He gently shook his shoulder. Boa called to him trying to wake him but wasn't having much success. Bowie wasn't waking.

"Bowie. Wake up. You have to drink. Bowie."

Just as Boa was about to give up and leave the room he heard a faint moan escape Bowie's lips. He stood up and grabbed the glass from the table before kneeling down again in front of Bowie.

"Bowie wake up. Please. If you don't drink now you won't last long," Boa whispered.

"...M-M-ick..." Bowie murmured as he struggled to wake up.

"No Bowie it's Boa. Is Mick a friend? Is he in your coven?"

Bowie's eyes suddenly opened. They opened half way red locking on to green. Wait green. Mick's eyes weren't green they were brown like Bowie's own eyes had once been. Then he remembered where he was and realized who was with him.

"...Boa..." he mouthed out weakly.

"Yeah. Here drink."

Boa carefully helped Bowie sit up a little more than he put the glass to Bowie's lips and tipped it so its contents drained into his mouth and he could drink with little effort. Once the glass was emptied Boa put it back on the table and turned to Bowie.

His eyes had gone back to their dark brown color while he drank the blood offered but they were quickly going red again. Bowie's body was also shaking and he struggled to breathe.

"Who's Mick?" Boa asked. "Where can I find him?"

At first Bowie gave him a confused look. Then he closed his eyes and slumped forward against Boa almost losing consciousness. Boa shook him a little. He needed to know who Mick was so he could find him for Bowie.

"Bowie. Who's Mick?"

"...M-Mick...coven...love..."

"So he's in your coven then?" Boa asked as Bowie nodded weakly.