A Plan in Motion

Here's the next chapter. Vote and or comment and enjoy.

The night of Akira and the coven's meeting with Boa from Free's coven drew closer. It was only two days away now. Nightfell had survived his turning but it took him a while to recover from the painful change. He had joined his brother and his coven only four days ago and was ready to join them for said meeting with Boa.

"We need to be ready for anything," Zac told the others during a meeting they'd had prior to the meeting with the young vampire from the enemy coven. "The High Council knows about this meeting and are keeping tabs on it but they're stepping aside right now and letting us handle it. If it's a trap they'll intervene and target Free and his coven later. If it's not we have the go ahead to procced on our own."

"Alright so the plan is Zac and Akira will step out into the clearing and talk with Boa while the rest of us stay hidden in the trees and wait," Mick voiced out.

"Yes," Zac told him. "If I deem it not a trap and safe I'll call you all out to join us. Mick do not lose control of your emotions no matter what you hear. Bowie needs us to stay strong enough to do what needs to be done to help him."

Mick nodded. He hadn't been told of what Akira had told them after he'd left the room the night Akira came home with news for them. He figured maybe it was for the best. He just hoped Bowie was okay.

"We'll figure out what we're going to do after this meeting with Boa," Zac stated calmly. "Remember the whole point of this is to find out where Free is and get Bowie back then take Free down. If this vampire Boa is willing to help us we should consider him a friend not an enemy."

"Zac I was thinking something last night," Orochi spoke suddenly. "What if Boa really is betraying Free? He can't go back to the coven he's betraying so why not bring him into our coven."

"If he really has betrayed Free it would be a good idea. But we have to be sure he really is betraying Free and not playing us to lure us into a trap Free set up," Zac thought out loud.

Zac dismissed everyone and reminded them all to meet him in the living room in two nights at least two hours before they had to leave for their meeting. They all nodded and dispersed. Katana and Shinki went hunting. Orochi laid on one of the couches with his music. Freddy was waiting for Reiko and Kit who he agreed to watch so Amaya could again help in the search for Cuza. Akira wanted to take a nap and Mick went to Bowie's room again.

"Zachary," Nightfell approached his brother. "Something's bothering you."

"Yes. This vampire we're meeting with. Boa. When Joshua and his coven split from Free Boa stayed with him. Why? On top of that why would he suddenly betray him like this? I don't get it. And will you stop calling me by my full name please? It's Zac."

"First off everything points to this being a trap but think of it this way. What do you know about Boa?" Nightfell asked.

"Nothing," Zac pointed out.

"Exactly. Maybe he had his reasons for why he stayed with Free? Maybe something happened to either change his mind about Free or change something with himself to break whatever hold Free had on him. Maybe fear kept him with Free."

"Or it really is a trap," Zac supplied.

"Secondly it could very well be a trap. But if you don't take a chance you could lose an opportunity to save a member of the coven. You might not get another chance," Nightfell reminded his brother.

"We have to take it. I know. We're doing this for him as much as ourselves," Zac agreed.

"Thirdly no I don't think I can stop calling you by your full name. I've always done that and I probably always will."

Supernatural: Hope in the DarknessOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara