The Super Stars Place

Enjoy chapter 13. Vote and or comment.

The trip from California to Japan took many hours. Joshua and his remaining coven members boarded a plane at Seven forty-five the night before and despite the heavy rain that started at seven thirty it took off at exactly eight O'clock. They landed in San Francisco at nine twenty-nine after an hour and twenty nine minute fight. Two hours later they were in the air again from San Francisco to Japan for a ten hour forty eight minute flight. The whole entire trip took fourteen hours and seventeen minutes in total. A long and tiring trip but hopefully worth it to help a fellow vampire coven in need.

"We're headed to the Commons first," Joshua informed his coven. "Kristina will inform us of the situation there then we'll be heading over to see the Super Stars coven. At that time I will talk to Zac and see where we go from there. We may stay and assist or go back into hiding depending on the situation."

The coven stood outside the airport while their leader explained things. Then he quickly wrote out a letter to the High Council to inform them of their arrival. A big black crow took the letter to the council and thirty-five minutes later a portal opened up to the Commons.

The coven stepped through, Joshua first followed by the others, and came face to face with the witch herself. She had a look of worry and hopefulness mixed with joy on her face as she greeted them warmly.

"Joshua thank you for responding as quickly as you did. I'm glad to see you and the others in your coven are safe."

"Sure thing. Is Free still here in Japan or did he leave after poisoning the Super Stars vampire?"

"He's still here in Japan somewhere. Zac went toconfront him about poisoning Mick. He followed his scent to the ravine but hecan't remember what happened and we still don't know were Free's hideout is andnow the scent has been washed away by the heavy rain we recently had," Kristinaexplained. "It's odd though that Zac can't remember anything."

"Not if Norman touched him," Joshua voiced out. "When my coven split from Free, Norman stayed with him. He has the ability to remove and or alter memories."

"Zac did say Norman got behind him. We'll have to talk to him more," Kristina said softly. "First off. When we go to the Super Stars we'll need Deborah to ease the effects of the diamond dust poisoning on Mick so he can fight the poison off. Afterwards we'll talk to Zac."

"After that I'll decide if I'll risk mine and my coven's lives and assist or not. If I think we can win we'll stay if I don't think so we'll go back into hiding again," Joshua stared Kristina right in the eyes.

"Going into hiding isn't going to help your situation you know. Free will eventually find you if he's not stopped," the witch reasoned.

"I know but right now we're not strong enough tobeat him," Joshua replied. "How come the High Council needed Zac to go confrontFree?"

"Zac did so to show Free he couldn't get away with what he did and to prove he will defend his coven. Yes we were hoping Zac would be able to tell us where Free was hiding but he can't. Free has teamed up with former High Council member Theodore Glass to take down the rest of the council and rule both the human world and supernatural one themselves. We can't locate them due to a spell Theodore cast to protect their location and Free won't chance being followed to his hideout."

"I see," Joshua murmured.

"We could use your assistance but we'll understand if you think the risk is too great," Jin said in a low tone as he leaned against the front of the table.

"First let's go talk to Zac and his coven and see what we can do for the one who's unwell," Joshua insisted.

"Clio is there right now and the rest of the council will remain here to continue planning what our next move should be. I will check in on you all in a while before we all rejoin the Super Stars for more planing," Kristina nodded.