A Confrontation

Here is the next chapter. Please enjoy.

It was early in the evening. The sun was just about to start setting when Free and the rest of his coven touched down in Japan. As soon as they got off the plane they could immediately smell wolf. Free smirked. As if they could bring him down even with wolves. He could drain even a wolf's power and energy from them with a single touch using his vampire ability.

"It'll take more than a wolf or two to beat me," he smirked confidently. "It'll take an army of wolves, vampires and other supernaturals to beat me."

Free motioned for the four vampires with him tofollow his lead. They all nodded silently and with ease he carefully, quickly andquietly led them around and past every single wolf waiting at the airport forthem. They all laughed at thought of the wolf's confusion when they realizedthe vampires had slipped right past them as they left the airport.

Free sent a quick text message to Theodore, using the cell phone the sorcerer provided him with, alerting him to them being in Japan now. Theodore sent them a text back with the address of the hideout he'd found for them. Free grinned. This was going to be fun. Especially once he located Zac and his precious little family.

The hideout Theodore found for Free was a two story house with a large basement near a small community on the far side of the ravine on the outskirts of the city that was used by local supernaturals as a hunting ground so as not to risk exposing the secret of them existing to humans.

The house was white with a brown front door and a porch on both the front and back of the house. The back door was also brown and the windows down and upstairs all had thick curtains on them. The large basement was unique. Exceptionally large with few windows and many rooms with lockable doors. Free liked it. It was the perfect temporary home for his coven while they were in Japan.

Free also liked the location. It was secluded.There were neighbours but they weren't close enough to really notice anything unlessthey were nosey and always paying attention to everything going on around them.The house sat by itself at the edge of the community all alone. It was awayfrom everyone and everything yet close enough to it so Free could be sure therewas a quick food source when they needed to feed or if they needed a quick feed.

Theodore took the liberty of protecting their location from the High Council and the SNP with a strong protection spell. No one could locate the house or the vampire coven or even Theodore himself unless they stumbled on it by accident. Or someone led them to the house. Free was quite pleased with the sorcerer so far.

"Everything is going according to plan. The first phase was meeting with you and getting you to Japan. The second phase should be to build up our forces and gather as much info on our enemies as we can and preparing for the takeover," Theodore announced.

"I want to locate Zac, now, during the secondphase and either force him to rejoin me or destroy him and his coven and makeit much easier for us to take that damn council down," Free revealed.

"I have already located Zac and his coven," Theodore claimed. "They have moved from the little cottage-like house in the ravine to the big house in the city Rideout lived in before disbanding. When Gabe left he left the house to them."

"Did he now?" Free asked,

"Yes. He left his coven and the city because the High Council took Lui out and they were best friends. Lui was the one who turned Gabe."

"Sounds like a vampire willing to join us. Track him down."

"That is a bad idea. The High Council may havetaken down Lui and he may have been Gabe's best friend and the one to turn him butGabe will not go against the council. Lui had bloodlust when he was killed andhe wasn't a very nice person to begin with. Gabe realized nothing could havebeen done to save him. An attempt had been made but he wasn't recovering. Gabeknew Lui was a threat and had surrendered Lui to the council willingly. Hestill felt the loss though."