History Lesson

I hope you have a wonderful day!

Yuki's POV:

"I'm bisexual," I said. I had to hide it from father, or else he would do the same thing to me, that he did to Enzo.

So I was happy to finally tell someone, besides my friend!

"That's pretty cool! So do you prefer boys or girls?" Enzo said while he tried to move closer to me.

Enzo's POV:

I wasn't surprised by the fact that he was bi. I figured he was something else besides straight.

"Hmmm.......I guess I prefer boys," Yuki said.

"Just remember that when you have sex use a condom-"

"ENZO! He's 10! Why are you talking about that!?" James interrupted me, while he pushed on the breaks.

I knocked my head into Yuki's seat, "I'm actually 15! Gosh, how stupid are you?!" Yuki yelled at James.

"I was 8 the last time I saw you guys." Yuki said while he crossed his arms and looked out the window.

He was right, the last time we saw him was when he was 8. How does James get a 15 year old confused with a 10 year old?

"See! He's old enough!" I stuck my tongue out at James and looked away.

I felt the car move again, "Yuki, don't listen to him." James said while we continued driving.

Ezekiel's POV:

"Ezekiel you looked trouble when you woke up, are you ok?" Conan said while he drove, Jake was just looking out the window.

"Yeah, just had a dream." I said while I looked at Jake? I slightly heard his stomach growl.

"What was it about?" Jake said while he turned around and looked at me. He's eyes started to turned into wolf eyes, and he's body started to shift into a wolf. He laid his head on my lap.

"A pregnant Elf that ended up disappearing by the end of the dream." I shrugged my shoulders.

I can't believe I dreamed about an Elf. Those scumbags should all die!

"A pregnant elf? The last time I heard about the Elves was in history class. When we learned about the war with the Elves and the Wolves." Conan said.

The class he was talking about was more of a homeschool class, since there was no official werewolf school to go to.

It was true that Wolves and the Elves had a war, neither race has ever wanted peace between each other. In fact, we were all taught to kill Elves on sight.

"Why did we fight with the Elves again?" Jake mind-linked us, he couldn't talk  because he was still a wolf.

"How stupid can you be! This is basic knowledge!" I yelled at him.

Even kids knew the answer to that.

"Don't yell at me! I never paid attention in class!" Jake yelled through the mind link.

"Yell one more time, and we'll see who's going to be thrown out this window." I said, Jake just nodded.

"5,000 years ago, the Elves were in isolation. Before the war, no one had ever seen an Elf. Then one day, the Royal family of the elves came out of isolation, but.......they had one goal in mind, to kill the Luna and his unborn child of a certain pack." Conan said while he took a breath, and continued.

"After the Elves killed the Luna the alpha of the pack found his body in a lake. The alpha went mad and killed the Royal family, it caused a war when the Elves found out what happened. The Elves started to kill other wolf packs out of hatred, the wolves defended themselves. One thing lead to another and the Wolves and Elves were like oil and water." Conan finished saying.

The parts that he left out, is that no one knows why the Elves killed the Luna and his unborn child. And the reason the Elves were in isolation, were because they didn't want to get involved with other races.

They despised both human and non-human.

But after the war, they hated the wolves more then anything.

I didn't understand though, the Elves were the first to attack, so why were they so mad at us?

It didn't make sense!

But the part that I was more confused about was the Elf in my dream, I had never seen an Elf so why dream of one? Also why did it look so much like Enzo?

::::::::::::::::::
Thank for reading!

Can you guess what happened?