The Human Boy

So I just realized that I got Jake, the one that is friends with Ezekiel, the same name as James in the chapter called The Rogue Packs.

For some reason I put James's name in that chapter. I did change the name!

Ezekiel's POV:

I was walking to the bar table with Jake and Conan, then I felt a little bump on my chest, then a loud thump. I looked down to see a boy-a human boy.

"Watch where you're going!" I said looking down on the human. He immediately looked at me with these eyes, he seemed angry. But now that I could see his face, it was actually quite interesting. His skin was pale, his hair and eyes were black, but it was different. His eyes held some sort of, strength and anger in them.

Though it was a little strange, no one ever had the balls to look at me like that, not with angry eyes, not even a human.

He got up and slapped me. "You. You should watch where you're going, big moving wall!" He said to me. Guess the last part was supposed to be an insult cute. 

I could hear Conan and Jake laughing, even though they were trying to hold it in. The boy didn't pay them any mind. 

"Who do you think you are?" I step closer to him but he did not move back. I was about to touch him when another wolf came up behind the human boy and pulled him back.

"I'm sorry, Alpha Ezekiel! My friend did not mean to offend you!" He bowed his upper body to apologize. Must be this boy's friend. "Yes. Yes, I did mean to-" before the human could say another word the wolf covered his mouth up with his hands. "He has a loud mouth sometimes. If you'll excuse us!" The wolf walked off dragging the boy, to the bar table, by his wrist. The human looked back at me and stuck his middle finger at me. He turned his back and walked off with the wolf. I looked at the boy's ass. It looked so curvy and juicy. 

Wonder if he's ever had gay sex before? 

I focused my listening on the wolf and human boy.

"Didn't I tell you not to cause trouble?" The wolf said. The human looked down to his feet and put his hands together behind his back. "I'm sorry." The wolf sighed and patted the human on the back. "As long as he's not mad I guess it's fine." the human got immediately happy.

"Then let's have some drinks!" The boy said.

 I turned my head to Jake and Conan. "If you want you can leave. I'm going to try and do some pounding." They already know what I meant, Jake, and Conan looked at each other.

"I came here to drink and I will drink!" Jake said dashing off to the bar table with Conan. 

All I  have to is get him to bring me into his home and I'll destroy his hole. 

Looks like I'm going to have a great night!