Yuki May Not Like Ezekiel

So this chapter may not be as good as the other ones so tell me what you think.

Ezekiel's POV:

The last thing I saw before I closed my eyes was Enzo smiling at me while Yuki sat in his lap.

I don't know why but it reminded me of the Enzo from my dreams.

"James?" I heard Enzo say, I tried to drown out the conversation that they were having, "Yeah?"

"When are Oliver and Jake coming back?" I kept hearing the conversation.

When will they shut the fuck up!

I opened my eyes and saw Yuki looking at me, I didn't know what to think of it, but it was creepy.

Then he smiled at me and looked away.

............what the fuck? What was that about?

"They should be back any minute." I looked and saw James walk up to Enzo with a paper in his hand.

"These are all the things we need for Conan's bike, it'll be expensive, not to mention the repairs we need on your bike," Enzo took the paper and looked it over.

"We can get the parts tomorrow. Once Jake and Oliver come we have to go." I saw Enzo hand the paperback to James and look at me, he smiled and patted my leg.

"You ready?" Enzo asked as he got up. Ready for what?

I looked at Conan and he looked confused, even James looked confused.

Enzo's POV:

I looked at Ezekiel and saw that he was confused, did he forget that he said he was going to pay for dinner tonight?

I can't believe he forgot!

"You said that you were going to pay for dinner," I said while I started to get my things ready for we could leave when Oliver and Jake came back.

"Yeah, I suppose I did," Ezekiel said while he got up from the couch and rubbed his head.

Conan walked over to us and looked at Yuki, "So what's the story?"

"That's right, none of you guys have been formally introduced." I grabbed Yuki and Ezekiel and put them into one spot so everyone was around Yuki.

"This is my kid brother, Yuki. Yuki, this is Ezekiel and Conan. You've met James, and there are two others, but they're out right now." I said.

Yuki walked up to Conan, hugged him, then he walked up to Ezekiel.

Yuki's POV:

(As always the bold means Japanese)

After I hugged Conan I went over to Ezekiel, there was something about him that I didn't like. Maybe it was the way he looked at my brother when he pushed his legs off, but I could tell, I already hated him.

I had made it obvious and bowed my head, "Nice to meet you, I hope you hit your face on a brick the next time you look at my brother."

"Pffffff. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!" I looked and saw Enzo laughing, he even used James's shoulder as a handle.

When I looked back at Ezekiel I saw him with a face of anger, "Mind telling me what you said?" Ezekiel started to walk up to me but I went behind Enzo and James.

"HAHAHA- It means that he likes you!" Enzo walked at Ezekiel and patted his shoulder.

Ezekiel didn't look happy with his answer.

_

Ezekiel mind links James

Ezekiel: What the hell did he say?

James: Um.......he said you smelled like a dog.

Ezekiel: Do I smell like a dog?

James: No. No, it's probably because of the gasoline.

Mind link ends

_

"Are we disturbing something?" I turned and saw two people standing outside of the garage with a destroyed bike.

Are those the two people Enzo was talking about?

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank you for reading!

If you have any question's please go to the Q & A!

Have a wonderful day!!!!!