Enzo and Yuki

I hope you have a wonderful day!

Enzo's POV: (Bold is Japanese)

While Olivar carried me I started to feel sleepy and hungry. "Hey! Don't fall asleep! We're almost there!" Olivar yelled.

"Yeah," I mumbled under my breath. Then slowly I started to hear yelling and shouting, it got closer and closer.

I opened my eyes and saw that we were at the door to the garage. "What the fuck is going on?" I said while Olivar put me down and gave me my crutches.

We looked inside and saw Eiko being pinned to the wall by Ez, James was holding a gun to Eiko, Luke was pointing a gun at James, Conan and Jake also had guns that were pointed at Luke.

But I saw my little brother, hiding behind James. He looked adorable.

But it pissed me off that there was so much commotion.

"Give me your gun!" I held my hand out to Olviar, and once he put his gun in my hand I held the gun to the sky and shot. I had to use his gun since James was holding mine.

Everyone was startled and looked at me and Olivar.

"JAMES, CONAN, JAKE DROP YOUR GUNS! YOU TOO LUKE. AND EZ CAN YOU LET GO OF HIM!" I yelled while I walked in, since I was used to wearing crutches it was pretty easy to get around. So I didn't need to be looking at the ground constantly.

Everyone put their guns away, but Ez still had a hold on Eiko.

"Brother!" Yuki let go of James and came running to me. I felt happy, like I had butterflies in my stomach.

But Yuki came in faster than I thought and when he came in for a hug, he knocked me over.

"I'm happy to see you too." I smiled and grabbed his cheeks and held them in my hands. "You look so cute and squishy," I said while I stretch them out.

"Like a little cute chipmunk," I said, I couldn't help but smile at him. He was so cute.

"Looks like someone finally had enough of your attitude!" Eiko said. I looked over to him and saw that he was looking at my leg, but Ez still had a hold on him.

I rolled my eyes at him, "Let's just give this over with. Your face makes me want to vomit." Yuki got off me and Olivar helped me up.

I limped my way to the chair and a table. "Ez, can you please let him go?" I said while I just looked at him.

"What do I get in return?" He looked at me while he gave me a smirk. "I don't know, you choose. But I need to talk to him." It was like a staring contest between him and me.

"Fine." He dropped Eiko.

"So you fucked this man and now he's your dog?" Eiko said while he started to sit in the chair too, he acted like nothing happened.

"What I do in my free time is my business. I also don't think Ez would appreciate you calling him a dog." I said while I landed back into my seat.

"Is he your lover or something? Disgusting." Eiko looked at me in the eye while Luke passed him some papers.

"More like a fuck buddy. What I'm more interested about is why guns were pointed." I was very pissed at that the fact that guns were pointed.

I know that James would never point his gun without proper reason. Eiko just kept looking at me and just stayed silent.

"James, can you tell me why guns were pointed," I said, I didn't break eye contact with Eiko. I had no choice but to ask James since Eiko wouldn't talk.

"Um...well Yuki's wrist were-" Without a second word I looked to Yuki, he was backing away, and his head was down.

"Yuki let me see your wrist," I said, I kept my voice calm but it still had a tone of seriousness.

I didn't want James to finish his sentence. If he did my blood would boil uncontrollably. "I-I'm fine, really." Yuki back further away,

"Yuki, show me your wrist," I said in a more serious voice. I saw Yuki flinch a little and then he came walking to me, slowly.

_

Ezekiel, Jake, and Conan. mind-link:

Conan: He really reminds me of you, Alpha Ezekiel. But smaller, and a human.

Jake: Don't forget that he's a bottom.

Ezekiel: You're comparing me to a human boy?

Jake: He's got some of your temper.

Conan: He is also very impressive for a human too.

Ezekiel: If one more word comes out of your guy's mouth about Enzo, I'll kill you!

Jake: Technically it's not coming out of our mouths though.

*Ezekiel gives death glare at Jake*

Jake: um......look that's a nice wall.

*Jake goes to the wall, away from Ezekiel*

Mind-link ends

_

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank you for reading.

What do you think happened to his wrist?