Enzo's 15th Birthday

This chapter is mostly about Enzo's past. It is longer than most of my chapters

I hope you've had a good day.

Happy birthday to whoever's birthday is today.

Enzo's POV:

After looking for a few minutes I gave up and laid on the couch. I wanted a pet but every time I held one in my hands, I would tremble with fear. I have Eiko to blame for that.

He did so many things to me when he found out that I was gay, he found out on my 15th birthday. At first, I thought he was ok with it since he just smile at me. He acted normal and I was happy.

I decided to forget about it and take a nap on the couch.

Dream:

It was a school night but we were having a party. My house was pretty big, it was a three-story home with lots of big rooms. I guess you can think of it as a rich house.

James was there, and so was my boyfriend, Lowell. "Happy 15th birthday, babe," Lowell whispered in my ear. Today was the day I was going to tell my father that I was gay. I wanted to tell my mother but she was out on a business trip, so that would have to wait.

My dog, Dude, was wandering around the party. He was a very big dog, almost like a great Dan, but he was very calm and very kind.

"Thank you, babe." I kissed his cheeks. We were all wearing casual clothes but it didn't really matter what clothes we were wearing.

I was waiting for a chance to talk to my father in private. A lot of people were waiting to talk to him. So I guess you could say I was stalking him all night.

After a few hours of stalking, he was finally alone. "Hey father, can I talk to you alone?" I asked, James and Lowell were behind me, they were my backup but they were supposed to stay far away, so my father doesn't get nervous.

"Sure. Let's go to the hallway." Me and my father walked out of the room and to the hallway. I saw James and Lowell follow us but they stayed next to the door.

"So........... I like.....I'm........" I was trying really hard to get the words out of my mouth but....they couldn't. It was hard. It was like my voice was trapped in my throat.

"I'M GAY!" I decided to yell out before I had to chance to start stuttering. He looked shocked.

"Well.......you didn't have to yell at me." My father laughed at me while he patted me on the shoulder.

"Thank you for telling me, but you should go enjoy your party." Father slimed at me and pushed me into the hall where the party was being held.

"OK. I love you." I said while James and Lowell came up to me. "Me too. Where's Dude? Some of the kids wanted to play with him." Father said, Dude was really good with kids, they all loved him.

"I saw him walking to the kitchen, the last time I saw him. " I said before Father closed the doors to the hall.

"So what did he say? Looked like it went well." Lowell bumped shoulders with me. I laughed a little, Lowell was sure a supportive boyfriend. I really hope they one day I'll get married to him.

"I think he is ok with it. He slimed at me and told me he loved me, and even patted me on the back........" I didn't know what to expect but it wasn't this. But I glad that I did. I glad that he still loves me.

"Sounds like you don't have to worry about it anymore. Why don't you two love birds go and enjoy the party together? I have to get home to my mom." James told us. We decided that we couldn't let him leave on his own so we walked him out.

His mother, Ama, was walking in the front. "Thanks for walking him out. Enzo happy birthday, and Lowell don't break his heart!" Ama said while James got in the car and they drove off.

Lowell put his arm around my shoulder, "you wouldn't break my heart right?" I asked in a joking manner. Lowell was so nice to me, I know that he'd never hurt me, never.

"I wouldn't even think about it." Lowell rudded his nose on mine. He was so cute and sweet, even his body had ab's. I'm really lucky that I had him as a boyfriend.

"I know. You're too sweet for that." Then we both walked back into the party room. All that's left is to tell my mother.

A few hours after that everyone left, including Lowell. I was so tired, I headed up to my room.

When I arrived there was a large box on my bed, and a note was on top of it.

 What did he mean by I'm not going to school? Are we going somewhere?

I put the note down and opened the box.

Nothing would have prepared me for the horrible thing laying there. Nothing would have prepared me for the pain of seeing the box. Nothing.........not a single thing.

In real-time:

As Enzo laid there on the couch, his nightmares of that night filled his head, he was sweating so much it looked like someone poured water on him.

He moved and mumbled in his sleep.

:/:::::::::::::::

Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day!!!! 🥰