The track

Enzo's POV:

I got to the track pretty fast, James wasn't there yet, so I was waiting for him a the parking lot.

"What the hell or you doing here, fagot!" One of the 'bosses' came up to me. Even though I was a boss to they still had to nerve to talk to me like I was lower than them.

The one's that are given the title 'Boss' has a group and area they control, I controlled a group called 'Outcast'.

"None of you business." I looked away from him and out my phone out. It looked like he was new, so he probably didn't know who I was.

I was really bored and I wanted to play some games, so that what I did

"Listen to that. The faggot thinks he's tough." It's not what he said that pissed me off. It was how he said it. He thought that he was more superior to me and it pissed me off a lot.

I got off and walked to him. He was bigger but that didn't really matter, it didn't matter how big they were, I could always take them down.

To people, it may have looked like a rabbit standing up to a wolf.

"Your new right? So I guess you don't know, but you better keep a distance from me unless you want to become my pet." I pushed him away lightly and walked off.

These jerks think that they're the top dog. They think they have what it takes to push me down.

That's what irritated me. They're new to this game, if your weak, you serve. If your strong, you rule.

"Ahahaha, this bitch thinks he has what it take to beat me!" I turned around and saw the man bursting out in laughter.

"Then why don't we make a deal? The loser has to become the pet of the winner?" I walked back to him, grabbed him by the collar, and pulled him down to my height.

"Unless your afraid that 'a fag' is going to beat you into next week." I laughed in his face.

Can't wait to have a new pet.

Meanwhile............

James was heading to the track after grabbing Enzo's 'snacks'. He called it a snack but it was more of a meal. Enzo's appetite was as big as they come.

Conan was heading to the track, he had music that was on blast. Jake was awake and didn't mind the music, since they both had the same taste.

Ezekiel...........well let's just say he was having a really intense moment with Eiko. Just from the first meeting, Ezekiel could already tell that Eiko is the type to put his image first.

And in the distance, a reaper watched. She was short with white hair and a cloak. "It's nice to have you back Ezekiel, Enzo. Seems like the two of you haven't chance since the last time I saw you." She giggled to herself.

Who was she?

::::::::::::::

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to vote and leave your thoughts in the comments.

I do update once or more in a week