The Story of The Past Part 4

Meanwhile, back at the packhouse, Ezekiel was woken up when he felt that something was wrong.

He rushed downstairs to look for Enzo, but the only thing he saw was all of his pack members gathered around a table.

When they all saw him they didn't say anything but kept their head down.

Ezekiel could smell Enzo so he walked over to where the smell was coming from, something was wrong, and he knew that.

His fast movement turned into a slow one as he looked at each pack member, their face was full of sadness.

As he moved toward Enzo he's pack members moved aside, Ezekiel was so anxious to get to Enzo that he didn't notice the smell of blood.

When he finally got to Enzo........he saw Enzo laid down on the table, and blood was dripping off the table into the floor.

It was like he was in a nightmare. Even though he was so close to Enzo, every step he took to Enzo felt like a step back.

He touched Enzo's face, where the tears were still a little fresh. A scream came out of Ezekiel, it was a scream no one's ever heard before. His pheromones came off so much that the omegas needed to leave and some of the Alpha's were shaking in fear.

After a minute or two of screaming, he calmed down....just a little.

He touched his belly so carefully and looked at Ren since she had blood all over her.

Tears ran down his face as he asked her, "Who did this?"

The tears weren't just filled with sadness but with rage, and his face showed that any wrong words could send him over the edge.

Ren took a deep breath before one word came out of her mouth, and that one word shocked everyone that heard.

"Elves."

That night Ezekiel and his pack rushed out of the house and tracked the elves before they made of the pack lands.

The Elves were no match for Ezekiel's whole pack, so they run but the pack no mercy for killing their luna.

The Elves all died and Ezekiel put their bodies on stakes as a warning for Elves to stay away or die.

After the Elf kingdom heard what happen to the Royal Family (Enzo's Family) they waged are on all werewolves.

So war lasted for years and years, and years. Until one day, Ezekiel was alone, and everyone else was dead.

The ones that remained were Chase and Ren.

But after Ezekiel's raged faded he died. Ren and Chase buried right to Enzo. They never thought that Enzo and Ezekiel would turn out this way.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

🙂 I didn't know how to end so this is all I have.

Have a good day